This summer I'm due to upgrade my phone and I have been tossing and turning over the 8900 and the Bold. I love the bold but I really want the camera of the 8900. I've been hoping that by the time I'm due to upgrade(sept) there would be a 3G curve or a next gen bold out for rogers. Today I went into a Futureshop and they let me play with a Telus Storm for about 20 min. I have read alot of reviews on the storm and I wasn't expecting much out of the device. WOW was I taken by surprise, I LOVED it!! Ive owned a touch screen before HTC 6800, and HATED IT. It drove me away from windows mobile and right into the hands of my Blackberry 8310. (so i guess it wasnt all bad ) I really love the click screen. It just felt so right!! I could type faster on the Storm then i could on the curve with no mistakes (by no means am i very fast on ether device). I love the full size screen. I wish the buttons on the bottom were more like the bold or curve, I think they look kinda cheap on the storm. I didnt find the storm to be too sluggish like so many others have found so far. It was right out of the box so I figure with the new OS upgrades coming out all the time, that is only getting better. Plus the Rogers version will have G3 which is the feature missing on the 8900, and has the better camera which is the feature missing on the Bold. And will have Wifi. Man up till tonight i never even considered the storm, as i felt i need a real qwerty, but now i think it is the front runner as my next BB.
    02-03-09 12:24 AM
    I love my storm! By the time you are ready for it the new OS will be out making it even better!!
    02-03-09 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD