SIM card isnt in yet, just finished set up.

(Curve 8310)

on the menu where it shows all the icons, i clicked on some symbol and clicked "hide" and it disappeared. HOW DO I BRING IT BACK???

i thought it meant hide everything and just show a blank front screen (like my friend's curve is) but i accidentally hid an icon.

idk which one it was... but i want to bring it back lol. how do i do this?
    11-13-08 01:10 PM
    wait... i clicked show all and i think it was my address book not showing.

i un-hid it i think.
    11-13-08 01:13 PM
    please Please PLEase PLEASE take a look through the forum before asking these questions. this is the second post of yours asking something that has been discussed over and over and over and over and over again and something that could have been answered by taking 30 seconds to look at the the How To section, the Themes section, or even just by browsing around in general. You will find all of the answers you need.
    11-13-08 01:37 PM
    menu > show all > unclick "hidden" on icon you don't want to be hidden, uncheck "show all"
    11-13-08 02:36 PM
    please Please PLEase PLEASE take a look through the forum before asking these questions. this is the second post of yours asking something that has been discussed over and over and over and over and over again and something that could have been answered by taking 30 seconds to look at the the How To section, the Themes section, or even just by browsing around in general. You will find all of the answers you need.
    I think it is ok to relax on this....the OP was able to solve the problem without help.

Sometimes it is quicker to ask rather than searching.
    11-13-08 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD