Is no one gonna talk about this?
    06-22-22 06:07 PM
    BlackBerry has been out of the phone making business since 2016. Unihertz has nothing to do with BlackBerry.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-22-22 07:40 PM
    Latest release of what anyway?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-22-22 08:05 PM
    We would love to talk about "something".... give us a link.
    06-23-22 07:03 AM
    Latest release of what anyway?
    I think the OP is trying to be cute by calling out how the new Unihertz Titan Slim looks an awful lot like the KeyOne/Key2
    06-23-22 07:05 AM
    I think the OP is trying to be cute by calling out how the new Unihertz Titan Slim looks an awful lot like the KeyOne/Key2
    Or they are just confused....

I thought maybe at the shareholder meeting yesterday that maybe BlackBerry had announced some new software solution called Titan (as SLIM would be a terrible name). But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Maybe the did mean that Unihertz latest phone "resembles" the last one to carry the BlackBerry name. But that's been talked about a lot... and I don't think there is going to be any confusion.
    06-23-22 01:34 PM
    It works. @LionelDixon has got him/her self talked about.
    06-23-22 03:40 PM
    Attached Thumbnails So how bout the fact that Blackberry's latest release bares the name of Uniherts latest knock off?-27cc6c39-d068-4691-8bf5-cc71176aa6b9.gif  
    06-23-22 07:53 PM
    What is it that you are thinking folks could be talking about regarding this?
    06-23-22 08:36 PM
    I think the OP is...
    Just joined yesterday and as of now, only one post, this one today.
    06-23-22 08:39 PM
    Just joined yesterday and as of now, only one post, this one today.
    Yep, was going to say just that. Serious newcomers usually say hello first (not all do though - I didn't... I think my first post was one where I jumped right in on a Pearl 8100 thread).

No-so-serious newcomers seem to enjoy signing up, drop these little land mines then disappear.
    06-23-22 09:58 PM
    Everyone is welcome here at CB. Would love if the OP would respond, tell us what they were wondering about. Would be a good discussion. No harm / shame in thinking the Unihertz was a licensed BlackBerry, if that was what the OP meant. Or, no harm / shame either if the OP was just only sarcastically poking to get a response (since that happens regularity already all over this forum).
    LionelDixon likes this.
    06-25-22 07:15 AM
    Wow. bit touchy aren't we.

Bit of an overreaction but I must admit I could be more polite. (and friendly ;] ) Should have said hi first, granted.

Hi, my name's Lionel. Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm wondering if scrutiny is the norm here but if I seemed criticizing it wasn't my intention. I was just speaking informally and was genuinely surprised. That's all.

So, this is what I'm talking about here:

Quick google search and I'm sure you can dig up some more as well.
    06-25-22 07:16 PM
    I just found this as well.
    06-25-22 07:20 PM
    Respect, spARTacus. I very much appreciate your inclusive attitude and warm welcome.

Thank you.
    06-25-22 07:22 PM
    Wow. bit touchy aren't we.

Bit of an overreaction but I must admit I could be more polite. (and friendly ;] ) Should have said hi first, granted.

Hi, my name's Lionel. Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm wondering if scrutiny is the norm here but if I seemed criticizing it wasn't my intention. I was just speaking informally and was genuinely surprised. That's all.

Quick google search and I'm sure you can dig up some more as well.
    Lionel, these are all clickbait. There is no BlackBerry phone coming after Onward Mobility imploded. There are hundreds of these "concept" videos on YouTube, all of them designed to get you to view them. @DuckyDuckBB is the resident expert on these here.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-26-22 11:04 AM
    Lionel, these are all clickbait. There is no BlackBerry phone coming after Onward Mobility imploded. There are hundreds of these "concept" videos on YouTube, all of them designed to get you to view them. @DuckyDuckBB is the resident expert on these here.
    Thank you, you're welcome.
    06-26-22 11:19 AM
    Thank you, you're welcome.
    I meant it as a compliment and wasn't disparaging your work, I'm hopeful one day someone's actually gonna bring one of your ideas to life

Here's one you should do your version of, it's a Passport slider!
    DuckyDuckBB and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-26-22 11:25 AM
    Yes this is all BS. Just some guys make random renders. Give them dislikes they deserve.
    06-26-22 12:24 PM
    I must admit I could be more polite.
    You mean informative?

How in the world were we supposed to guess that this is what you were referring to in the first post?
    rthonpm, Laura Knotek and JeepBB like this.
    06-26-22 01:49 PM
    You mean informative?
    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize everybody was such a tired old subject. Substandard effort, you're quite right. Certainly didn't mean to drag on... and on, much longer than necessary. Like you my good Ambassador am not one for beating a dead horse nor other such redundancies. ;]

How in the world were we supposed to guess that this is what you were referring to in the first post?
    ...f'real? I expected you to guess? That's what you thought? *sight* ...you take this **** pretty seriously huh?

Come of it yo.

Aaaaanyway

Ya, you must be right. Boy do i feel foolish. I almost wanna GIVE them likes. They got me. Might say more about me than them though D'oh!
    06-26-22 03:05 PM
    I meant it as a compliment and wasn't disparaging your work, I'm hopeful one day someone's actually gonna bring one of your ideas to life

Here's one you should do your version of, it's a Passport slider!
    Give me a Passport and I'll make a working slider mechanism prototype in 24 hours or less. Would be nice to have a Priv too as the one that irob2000 sent me still hasn't arrived ;-) . Must have used pterodactyl air cargo....
    06-26-22 04:30 PM
    Give me a Passport and I'll make a working slider mechanism prototype in 24 hours or less. Would be nice to have a Priv too as the one that irob2000 sent me still hasn't arrived ;-) . Must have used pterodactyl air cargo....
    I told you he never sent it...PM me an address and I'll send you a never used, new old stock AT&T Priv I'm never gonna use.
    06-27-22 12:31 PM
    I told you he never sent it...PM me an address and I'll send you a never used, new old stock AT&T Priv I'm never gonna use.
    I'll wait for him to confirm.....
    06-27-22 01:25 PM