10-17-16 02:00 PM
57 123
tools
    To this day I have never ever seen a BB10 phone out in the wild (nor a BB Android phone). I live in a large US city and I'm weird in that when I'm out with friends or my wife I can't help but look at what people are using. I still find it amazing that I've never seen one.
    Yes, ditto with me and my wife - maybe we're both weird...? lol

I guess some people notice cars, for some folks it's shoes, for me (and you) it's phones. I also notice what brand of guitars people I see are playing- but that's just me I'd guess? - Fender and Martin FTW! LOL

Phones though... my spotting through the years has pretty-much reflected trends in general, I saw WinPhones start to become more common about a year ago (but I've seen fewer since); iPhone and Samsung dominate the rest. I've even seen a Jolla phone (a techie colleague had one)... but, until last week I'd never seen a single "new" BlackBerry - either where I work (a high-tech aerospace company), or in that large UK city.

I have seen more BB's on my trips to London, particularly the closer you get to the financial heartland where I would have expected to have seen at least a couple of Q10's, but they've all been old 9900's.

I guess that shows that the market survey people know what they're about when they report BB's near-terminal sales and market share.
    donnation likes this.
    10-16-16 03:57 AM
    To this day I have never ever seen a BB10 phone out in the wild (nor a BB Android phone). I live in a large US city and I'm weird in that when I'm out with friends or my wife I can't help but look at what people are using. I still find it amazing that I've never seen one.
    Every once in a while, I see a Passport on public transportation. Usually the same lady. Outside of that, it's usually an iPhone, an Android phone, and the occasional Windows Phone.
    10-16-16 09:14 AM
    Every once in a while, I see a Passport on public transportation. Usually the same lady. Outside of that, it's usually an iPhone, an Android phone, and the occasional Windows Phone.
    Yeah it's weird to see such a complete reversal of what it used to be. It used to be a sea of curves everywhere you'd look. I actually found my wife's old pink curve from several years ago and showed it to her. She made a look of horror that she'd ever used it, even though at the time she thought she was so cool to have it. Funny how perception changes in such a short period of time.
    10-16-16 09:39 AM
    I see Blackberries all the time at work. Granted, not as much as the other brands but see them regularly. They're out there.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-16 11:18 AM
    Yeah it's weird to see such a complete reversal of what it used to be. It used to be a sea of curves everywhere you'd look. I actually found my wife's old pink curve from several years ago and showed it to her. She made a look of horror that she'd ever used it, even though at the time she thought she was so cool to have it. Funny how perception changes in such a short period of time.
    True. I've also noticed that these days, I actually check to see what phones people are using these days. Not to see if folks use what I use, but it's still interesting to see. I'm not sure when that happened.
    10-16-16 01:12 PM
    I see one every day . In my hands that is.

Posted via CB10
    I saw someone with a white Q10 3years ago. Since then I've seen 5 BB 10s......all mine!!

9000 >Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>Lumia950>Classic>Priv
    10-16-16 09:45 PM
    This could be a phone I might actually buy next year! If I can bear to part with my Z30!!
    Nice review :
    http://www.parentherald.com/articles...e-for-2017.htm

9000 >Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>Lumia950>Classic>Priv
    10-17-16 02:00 PM
57 123