I Am SOO DONE WITH BLACKBERRY!

I have the Curve 3G, and it is just a piece of junk.
    The trackpad is broken, the housing doesnt fit on right, and whenever i type, weird letters pop up, like an O with a dash through it, and all kinds of other weird things and i dont know how it happened, im just done with blackberry! hopefully getting an android this weekend, im just so fed up with all of the problems and the freezing it just is not worth it.
    does anyone else feel this way?
    05-13-11 03:36 PM
    You might want to edit your signature, my dear friend.

As an answer to your question: I myself am happy with my BB. Cool, what device are you getting?
    05-13-11 03:45 PM
    i know, i usedd to LOVE my blackberry it was attached at my hip constantly. and im looking at the LG thrive just till I get an iPhone in July
    05-13-11 03:46 PM
    Judging by the number of these types of threads, I'd say there a few of you, yes. What are you looking for, exactly? Have you exchanged your device under warranty at all? Is it a refurb? What have you done to fix the software issues? Reloaded the OS? Explored any options at all other complaining? How many BlackBerries have you had, and what kinds of other problems were there to make you "SOO DONE WITH BLACKBERRY!"?
    05-13-11 03:47 PM
    i know, i usedd to LOVE my blackberry it was attached at my hip constantly. and im looking at the LG thrive just till I get an iPhone in July
    Buying an iPhone in July this year isn't the best thing to do this year. Many sources from Apple stated the new gen iPhone will be announced in September.

Have you opened your case and changed the trackpad or keyboard to see if anything (dust/dirt) is there?
    05-13-11 03:49 PM
    BLACKBERRY IS THE WORST PHONE EVER

But seriously, it sounds like your phone is 3 years old or something. Or you drop it a lot. Or just don't treat it with care.
    05-13-11 03:52 PM
    rrrebo: I have had a lot of blackberrys and i bought this on the internet so there is no type of warranty, i wish i would have kept my torch, and yes i have had lots of blackberrys,
    and yeah i looked there is no dust, i took one of those little duster spray cans and sprayed the crap out of it.

ibn: I know, i want the iPhone 4, my neighbor is giving it to me for free. so im gonna take it till next january then hopefully get a blackberry that im not disappointed in.
    Why not just get one of the sturdier BlackBerrys. The Curve, while a fine device, does not have the build quality of say the Bold -- probably does not stand up as well to rough treatment. If you can hold off for about 30 days, you could get a Bold Touch and have one of the coolest phones on the market.
    i dont have the type of money to buy brand new phone, thats why im getting a thrive its only $150 at bestbuy, and yeah i had a bold and i loved it so much, but i was constantly worried that i would break the screen, even from hitting the end/send/menu/back buttons, it showed a little but of stress on the screen, so i returned it for a torch. which i sold for the curve + 150 bucks, so whatever, lesson learned. never trade a good device for a not as good device lol
    05-13-11 03:55 PM
    So sell it on eBay or give it to a charitable organisation and buy something you like.
    Life's too short to be unsatisfied.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 04:03 PM
    lol i wont get much for a broken curve on ebay but thanks for the Idea!
    05-13-11 04:05 PM
    i dont have the type of money to buy brand new phone, thats why im getting a thrive its only $150 at bestbuy, and yeah i had a bold and i loved it so much, but i was constantly worried that i would break the screen, even from hitting the end/send/menu/back buttons, it showed a little but of stress on the screen, so i returned it for a torch. which i sold for the curve + 150 bucks, so whatever, lesson learned. never trade a good device for a not as good device lol
    Ok. Yes the new Bold Touch will be a bit expensive I am sure. Good luck.
    05-13-11 04:14 PM
    Um I have a Curve 3G and I don't have that problem.. Been having one since october when they launched, mine has been working like a champ.. I have a wonderful otter box commuter case on it and it has held up pretty well.. You may just be really hard on your phones..

05-13-11 04:35 PM
    But seriously, it sounds like your phone is 3 years old or something. Or you drop it a lot. Or just don't treat it with care.
    +1 to this... don't know why you would get rid of a torch for a curve 3g... i could understand it for a bold 9780, but a curve 3g? ....
    05-13-11 04:42 PM
    You will be back with blackberry once you see batter life!

05-13-11 05:01 PM
    rrrebo: I have had a lot of blackberrys and i bought this on the internet so there is no type of warranty, i wish i would have kept my torch, and yes i have had lots of blackberrys,
    and yeah i looked there is no dust, i took one of those little duster spray cans and sprayed the crap out of it.

ibn: I know, i want the iPhone 4, my neighbor is giving it to me for free. so im gonna take it till next january then hopefully get a blackberry that im not disappointed in.
    So, then, you are not "SOO DONE WITH BLACKBERRY!!"?

Sounds like you screwed yourself in trades and maybe got stuck with a bad device. Hardly RIM's fault, and totally not worthy of your thread title. That, there, was just a tad trollish...just sayin'.
    05-13-11 05:27 PM
    does anyone else feel this way?
    Nope.

05-13-11 06:40 PM
    Why did you even get a blackberry? if you didnt want it, why did you get it? :S

05-13-11 09:51 PM
    Man, if you really worry about screen and phone damage, the iphone 4 may not be the beastie for you!
    05-13-11 11:01 PM
    Dude who ever you traded with was probably happy as ****, you basically ripped yourself off lol you should have got something better than the curve 3g

05-14-11 05:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD