Wtf why isn't Blackberry demanding more respect?

Supporting the people's struggle worldwide via my BBZ30
    05-22-15 03:03 AM

It's not about demanding respect, it's about what sells in your stores, period. Stores are generally going to stock and display the popular products that sell.

Products that are less popular are ordered online. I have always hated this because my philosophy is you can't sell something if you don't have it in the store, but this is the new business model whether you like it or not.
    05-22-15 04:51 AM

How could they possibly do this? They have no pull.

Z30something
    05-22-15 07:50 AM
    It's not about demanding respect, it's about what sells in your stores, period. Stores are generally going to stock and display the popular products that sell.

Products that are less popular are ordered online. I have always hated this because my philosophy is you can't sell something if you don't have it in the store, but this is the new business model whether you like it or not.
    Thank you. This is such a simple concept but seems to be difficult to understand on Crackberry.

Z30something
    05-22-15 07:51 AM

It's not that it is difficult to understand. This has been the issue since the launch of BB10.
    Perhaps it's not even the att or t-mobile store fault to begin with.
    Perhaps it is Blackberry literally not spending anything on marketing.
    I agree though if it shows it sells if it doesn't. Well you are out of luck.

05-22-15 07:02 PM
    I went into a AT&T store to see the classic and passport. They didn't have either in stock and only the classic on display. It was on the wall with the "other phones". And it was laggy as hell. But I summed that up to not being turned on or off ever and lack of OS updates.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 07:37 PM
    I went into a AT&T store to see the classic and passport. They didn't have either in stock and only the classic on display. It was on the wall with the "other phones". And it was laggy as hell. But I summed that up to not being turned on or off ever and lack of OS updates.

Posted via CB10
    That's about par for the course, I bet the iPhones and Galaxies where all turned on with the current updates installed and had customers playing with them.

It's all about whats popular with the consumer and here in the USA it's either Android or IOS. As I have said many times, they are now embedded into every day culture here.

I am sorry to say that most folks don't know about the latest Blackberry devices, nor do they care and that's just the reality of the current market here.
    05-22-15 08:00 PM
    That's about par for the course, I bet the iPhones and Galaxies where all turned on with the current updates installed and had customers playing with them.

It's all about whats popular with the consumer and here in the USA it's either Android or IOS. As I have said many times, they are now embedded into every day culture here.

I am sorry to say that most folks don't know about the latest Blackberry devices, nor do they care and that's just the reality of the current market here.
    This is truth. Every time I say I have a BlackBerry, people are surprised. They always say 'oh I used to have one of those' or 'they're still in business? ' even 'I used to love my keyboard'. Then I show them my Passport and they are like 'wow what a nice phone'. But you know? I don't care really. I know BlackBerry is a great phone. I own a PC repair / cell phone repair company. I work on phones for a living. In my professional opinion, I think BlackBerry is the best phone on the market. I deal with icrap, and Droids all the time. I have found that the BlackBerry is the best built phone with the best OS. Also is the most productive phone I have ever had. I have a business to run so I need to communicate with people quickly and efficiently. BlackBerry makes that happen for me. Between my passport and my z10, business gets done. The passport is the absolute best phone I have ever owned.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 08:26 PM
    Best idea I've heard on advertising, only problem is the money is very limited for advertising. They can't possibly compete with the budget that the big 3 have to work with, and there lies the problem.

Posted via CB10
    They are sitting on > 3 billion cash. Guess they never heard the expression to the effect that you never see a hearse pulling a U- haul.

TCB on Z10
    05-23-15 06:31 AM
    I say just buy them from BlackBerry, screw the carriers they Don't deserve our money

Sent via the best phone ever the passport
    05-23-15 06:50 AM
    Feel bad for all those who don't have stores with the option to demo or buy in store. I live just outside Philadelphia and if you type in my zip code: 19454 you get within 20 miles of 7 stores with the Passport in stock and 10 stores with the Classic in stock. Must be driven by market dynamics cause that doesn't even include non-corporate stores.

Posted via CB10 with my AT&T Classic
    05-23-15 07:28 AM
    Feel bad for all those who don't have stores with the option to demo or buy in store. I live just outside Philadelphia and if you type in my zip code: 19454 you get within 20 miles of 7 stores with the Passport in stock and 10 stores with the Classic in stock. Must be driven by market dynamics cause that doesn't even include non-corporate stores.

It would be interesting to know how many they are selling.

Z30something
    05-23-15 08:26 AM
    It would be interesting to know how many they are selling.

Z30something
    Agree...is it original stock with no sales, or are they being replenished after strong sales? What I can say is within that same 20 miles we have 5 Apple Stores it might just be to make sure devices are available at all times in the AT&T store. I mean if they have one of each that's on 10 Classics and 7 Passports total which is probably realistic?

05-23-15 09:29 AM
63 123