I recently had to factory reset my phone. After I got everything up and running, I loaded Snap. After logging in, the current version asks me to update my password. I did not change my gmail passowrd. When I swipe down and tap options, nothing happens except that I go back to a black screen. I tried the beta and was able to access options to "update" my password, but still goes back to a blank screen that should be displaying apps. What gives?
    04-30-16 07:34 AM
    I recently had to factory reset my phone. After I got everything up and running, I loaded Snap. After logging in, the current version asks me to update my password. I did not change my gmail passowrd. When I swipe down and tap options, nothing happens except that I go back to a black screen. I tried the beta and was able to access options to "update" my password, but still goes back to a blank screen that should be displaying apps. What gives?
    If you do a search here on CB you will find plenty of threads on this subject. Short answer is: Snap is broken IF you remove it from your device (for example by resetting your device OS). Since the dev has abandoned the app, there is no one to fix it. Google has in some way altered their sign-in to the detriment of Snap. For those who have not removed Snap, it still works fine. For now anyway.
    If you do a search here on CB you will find plenty of threads on this subject. Short answer is: Snap is broken IF you remove it from your device (for example by resetting your device OS). Since the dev has abandoned the app, there is no one to fix it. Google has in some way altered their sign-in to the detriment of Snap. For those who have not removed Snap, it still works fine. For now anyway.
    04-30-16 08:08 AM
    Same thing has happened to my Q5

So no fix? Wow..
    05-02-16 07:14 PM