What is this plugin, when I reboot my BB it asks if I want this to act as the server. What is it?
    12-20-09 03:44 PM
    Does anyone have any idea what this app is and what function it performs? Is it a RIM or third party app?
    12-21-09 05:44 AM
    I get the same thing every time I reboot or do anything with an app, i.e., try to delete it or even add a new one. I always click 'deny' b/c I don't know what it is. Can anyone shed some light on this subject?
    01-19-10 10:05 AM
    I get the same thing every time I reboot or do anything with an app, i.e., try to delete it or even add a new one. I always click 'deny' b/c I don't know what it is. Can anyone shed some light on this subject?
    I believe that file and all like named files are part of Sprint Navigator.
    01-19-10 12:02 PM
    Does anyone know what this sn21_rim_client_plugin really is? I get the same message every time I do a battery pull. And my message box is always messed up. It is missing weeks of messages and the scroll bar gets "stuck" on the date bars. Does this happen to anyone else?
    01-23-10 11:41 PM
    as stated by amazinglygraceless, i agree it is part of Sprint Navigator. i would try downloading the app again and see if it fixes the issue.
    01-24-10 12:34 AM
    Hey everyone, any further info on this? I am having the same issues, it asks me if I want to allow it to act as a server when I do a battery pull...
    03-01-10 10:14 AM
    Old topic, but I'm adding a reply, because this just started happening when I activated my firewall. That means it was already doing whatever it is that it wants to do before I turned on my firewall. I, too, think it's part of Sprint Navigation, but I don't know why it needs to "act as a server."
    Last edited by T�nis; 06-12-11 at 04:55 PM.
    06-12-11 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD