hello everyone... i was hoping someone can help me...
    i have a blackberry storm 9530 from verizon, and last nite i took the battery out when i put it back in i noticed my sms icon disappeard from the screen, i did not hide it, and i went into general message option and separated it from email...still nothing. when i do take the battery out and restart this error message comes on the screen : "Uncaught exeption:java.lang.NullPointer exeption"... i will be taking it the verizon store but i was just wondering if anyone has any insight on this problem. i can still send a message but when i receive and SMS message i can not look at it althought there is an alert for 1message on my screen!! im about to throw this dang fone out the window ..please help sorry for the legnthy post..
    08-13-09 11:15 AM
    Did the icon perhaps move into one of your other folders? I know its strange, but on occasion, I've seen that happen before
    08-13-09 02:16 PM
    nope i looked every where else.... :/
    08-13-09 03:02 PM
    Have you installed any new themes?? It happened to me after one of installations...
    08-13-09 03:06 PM
    process restore using your dm and most recent back-up file. Then pull battery out again. if continue to process restore and reinstall whatever OS your using.
    08-14-09 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD