Hi, does anyone know whether you can send contacts via SMS as business cards. It was quite easy on my Nokia: find contact and then send to recipient. Can't find the same sort of function on my Storm, does it exist and if so how do I send a contact card via SMS please?
    01-21-09 05:25 AM
    This may not be exactly what you won't but it should work. In Auto Text create a "business card" and a shortcut for it then you can just hit the shortcut when composing an sms and you will have a business card. Options>auto text>menu>new>replace: (you pick a shortcut ie:bcd>with(your business card) then save. now you have an sms busines card. Just hit the shortcut when composing an sms, then spacebar and your card will be added. I use this function for my signature on emails. I set my BIS to have no signature then I can just add the one I want using an auto text shortcut. I don't have a Storm but assume it has auto text. Hope this helps.
    TP
    01-21-09 06:38 AM
    wallpaperguy's autotext solution is a neat work around for sending your own information. There is no capability to send contacts via SMS. You can attach an Address Book Entry to an MMS or to a PIN message, but not to SMS.
    01-21-09 07:23 AM
    That is awesome. Thanks
    01-21-09 07:32 AM
    wallpaperguy's autotext solution is a neat work around for sending your own information. There is no capability to send contacts via SMS. You can attach an Address Book Entry to an MMS or to a PIN message, but not to SMS.
    Hi, so do we have a solution for this? I heard there is an app which deals with this problem allowing to send contact thru SMS & Bluetooth!
    03-26-09 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD