Hi CrackBerry,

Being a bit of a fan of the matrix universe and watching the films (again) for the XXX number of times I started liking it to the smartphone industry.

Here are my initial thoughts and comparisons, feel free to jump in and add your own.

Apple is Deus Ex Machina of the Machine World, Steve Jobs is the Architect and The Matrix is the Jobs created reality distortion field.
    Their purpose is to have complete control of the system and keep their users asleep using their products, keeping them in a slumber that is the year 2007.

Android is the lawless world of the exiles, programs that have defied the system and turned to the one program who can help. The all knowing Merovingian (Google)

RIM / BlackBerry are the cause of Zion, those of us who awakened from our sleep and by choice taken the red pill, living in a barren world OS5/6/7 starved of apps.

Neo or "The One anomaly" is BB10 - peeling back the veil and letting everyone take a PEEK at how things could be.
    CrackBerry Kevin is Morpheus, seeking out the one and awakening others to the lie of the system.

iBGR are the agents of the system and Smith is Gellar.

Thats about as far as I have got, feel free to jump in....
    01-29-13 03:20 PM
    Smartphone wars are a bit like The Matrix....-tinfoil-hat.jpg

01-29-13 03:24 PM
    why would Steve Jobs be the Architect when Apple are one of the most recent smartphone manufacturers?
    01-29-13 03:26 PM
    I was prepared for that.....

This is all rather light compared to when I played an MMORPG called The Matrix Online, back in a time before kids, when I had hours to waste!
    01-29-13 03:27 PM
    why would Steve Jobs be the Architect when Apple are one of the most recent smartphone manufacturers?
    He created the iPhone and the rules that govern / protect it.
    01-29-13 03:28 PM
    MxO eh? you must have had a good computer and connection
    01-29-13 03:28 PM
    Yep, Athlon XP 3200+ and a GeForce 6800 I believe and 2Mbps ADSL broadband, I rather enjoyed it until Sony came along and killed it
    01-29-13 03:33 PM