Mobile Syrup has a new poll running which involves all smartphone brands, go let em' know which brand is your favourite. I voted for BlackBerry. Naturally.

The smartphone that you carry around on a daily basis has become an extension of you. There are loyal fans that only stick to one brand and cannot fathom changing, regardless of seeing better specs on another device. In our poll this week, we are curious to see which smartphone manufacturer has captured your attention and mindshare?

Read more at MobileSyrup.com: Poll: Which smartphone brand is your favourite?
    https://mobilesyrup.com/2017/11/13/p...and-favourite/
    11-13-17 04:22 PM
    Blackberry is my choice as well given they're in my bio and everything xD

Posted via CB10
    ssirica likes this.
    11-13-17 04:27 PM
    Voted Blackberry. If you asked me a year ago it might have been a different answer. However Blackberry Mobile has really done a great job on the KEYone and Motion. I’m confident in blackberry and genuinely excited for future blackberry phones again. My vote was not one of bias, it was truly earned.
    11-13-17 05:22 PM
    BlackBerry deff needs more credit in general as they are basically the only brand who has experimented with different form factor smartphones in the past 5 years or so.
    Other manufacturers only go the "safe" route with slabs.
    11-14-17 04:56 AM
    BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    11-14-17 09:33 AM
    as a long time CB member and BlackBerry abuser how could I not vote blackberry? tough to get any other answers out of us here tho lol
    11-14-17 08:50 PM
    and we are clear winners in that poll.. lol CB members are very active in the online forums.
    11-14-17 08:51 PM
    BlackBerry deff needs more credit in general as they are basically the only brand who has experimented with different form factor smartphones in the past 5 years or so.
    Other manufacturers only go the "safe" route with slabs.
    Other manufacturers experimented with all kinds of form factors much earlier than BB did - but those other form factors had poor sales, and they were eventually discontinued in favor of devices that had much higher sales... i.e., the "slab."

BB was just very late to the game, and did their experimenting much later than the others. And the truth is that tens of millions of people didn't rush to buy a K1, or a Priv, or a Passport, even though they were "unique" and "adventurous" from your perspective. Well over 99% of smartphones sold are slabs, even though over 90% of Android phones had PKBs in the beginning. Manufacturers simply made more of what most users wanted, and less of what only a few users wanted. That's basic business sense.
    Last edited by Troy Tiscareno; 11-15-17 at 08:27 PM.
    Qorax and MikeX74 like this.
    11-14-17 10:02 PM
    I use both Blackberry KeyOne and an iPhone X. I use iMacs and Mac Pro units in my business so the iPhone integration with my desktops is crucial for me.
    11-15-17 07:30 AM
    BlackBerry is my phone had a Bold 9650 a Classic and Priv and now a KEYone and I see myself using BlackBerry for the long future
    11-15-17 10:21 AM
    The original Nokia will always be my favourite. The Nokia N90, N93, N95, E90 and N900 are 5 smartphones that got me hooked to Convergence devices.
    It's interesting how Nokia from so long ago could see how central the Smartphone would be to us, in terms of Media Consumption, Productivity, Work, Photography, Location, Mobile Services etc... Yet they were just too early and rough around the edges with everything.
    Byrese likes this.
    11-15-17 01:32 PM
    After the abandonment of the DTEK60 and sporadic security patches ...... how could I possibly vote BlackBerry...
    11-15-17 02:51 PM
    BlackBerry hands down, I’ve had all of the BBs except for the storm. I also had the dtek 60 for a week and planning on getting the keyone
    11-15-17 02:58 PM
    People don't have to ask that question. They just know, from what I wear and use and also for what they call me. The BB way.

Awesome looks like BlackBerry / TCL in lead 39%. Right now anyway. Keep voting Crackberrians let's get it over 50%
    11-15-17 04:56 PM
    Voted and commented as well. Thanks for the heads up @Bla1ze
    11-15-17 05:12 PM
    BlackBerry is kicking culo...whoohoo!

Posted via CB10
    11-15-17 06:06 PM
    It's whichever device/brand can meet my needs at a given time. So I'm not really tired to any brand per se.

In saying the above, just got the Motion today (haven't opened it yet) so we'll see if it meets my needs this go around. Pretty confident it will. 😀

Sent from mTalk
    11-15-17 06:07 PM
    I came to BlackBerry because no other Smartphone Manufacturer offered me the features that I most wanted, along with the security needed. I never used a PKB prior. So that wasn't what got me here, but it's part of the reasons I stay. All these years later with BlackBerry10 on life support, part of my attraction has faded, but the software design, the build quality and form factor keeps me hanging on. But those too, soon maybe up for grabs. So having to transition to Android I'm staying tune, hoping for a uncompromising BlackBerry like Flagship at a reasonable price . The KeyONE Limited Edition comes close.

Still, A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    Last edited by KNEBB; 11-15-17 at 09:04 PM.
    11-15-17 06:08 PM
    Voted, we are at 40% .
    11-15-17 06:43 PM