I'm using a 9790, and in the last week or so, receipt of my Yahoo e-mail account ranges from 10 minutes after the message was sent, to over an hour to receive an e-mail on this account. Yet, my other e-mail account (not Yahoo) comes within two minutes of when it is sent. Is there a known problem between Blackberry and Yahoo?
    12-21-16 02:38 PM
    I had that problem once on my Bold. Not sure what fixed it, but I did go to the server and clean out a bunch of stuff. I had a zillion messages there that needed to be cleaned out since my POP account wasn't set to delete on server.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-16 04:11 PM
    Yahoo isn't running on the best of infrastructure anymore. SMTP authentication has become a joke. There have been massive email security changes by Google and others this year for support of tls instead of ssl. It's been a BIG YEAR of trouble and FAILURE FOR FREE EMAIL ACCOUNTS.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    12-22-16 02:23 PM
    You can recreate the account to see if you can reset something... but as has been mentioned, Yahoo has been having issues.
    12-22-16 03:18 PM
    Thanks for the replies. It's hit or miss with Yahoo mail - sometimes an e-mail comes within two minutes (used to be almost immediately), and others come over a half-hour after they were sent, which is unacceptable. As they arrive on a desktop quite fast, it must be something between Blackberry & Yahoo.
    12-22-16 08:22 PM