If you set your password to "bnm$", you can simply slide your finger over these keys in succession which will finish by pressing the enter key and unlocking your berry. Works great on my tour and somewhat mimicks that of a sliding touchscreen unlock. Its nice if u want a password that isn't obvious and is also very quick to unlock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 11:09 PM
    east longmeadow, mass... ok.. got it.
    so, what do you think you'll be doing tomorrow??
    10-28-09 11:19 PM
    east longmeadow, mass... ok.. got it.
    so, what do you think you'll be doing tomorrow??
    LOL don't even think about it!

10-28-09 11:20 PM
    I have been doing the same ever since my 8820, Curve, Bold and now my Jav. Only difference is I slide from the T to the Q. Very convenient, thought I was the only one doing this!

10-29-09 02:40 PM
    I'd love to use the lock feature but it won't play nice with my quickpull that is set every morning.
    10-29-09 03:00 PM
    Is there a way to use the lock feature so it only locks when in the holster, and not when out? That way when you get home you could leave it out of the holster and the quickpull would reset it, yet retain the lock security when you are out and about.
    10-29-09 04:28 PM
    genious!
    im changing my password to this right now (:
    10-29-09 06:07 PM
    Is there a way to use the lock feature so it only locks when in the holster, and not when out? That way when you get home you could leave it out of the holster and the quickpull would reset it, yet retain the lock security when you are out and about.
    This is not possible, there will always be a security timeout unfortunately.

10-30-09 09:27 AM
    i set quickpull to go off 5 mins after i walk into work, where i cannot bring my phone that way i know it is still unlocked from activity and locked again when quickpull is done.

Try to find a time during the day that you know security timeout won't affect...

try while your in the shower if you have a set schedule everyday?
    10-30-09 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD