not sure if this has already been discussed but i had a quick search and couldnt find anything except verizon. Three UK has a free skype app with free calls (data charges DO NOT apply if youre on three contract) on their website.

i couldnt get this to download onto my unlocked orange (network) 8520 as it rejected my phone number so im not sure if it can be used on other networks even though they have an option for it.

ignore the compatibility thing; it said my 3uk bold 9900 wasnt a compatible model but i received my link text message and downloaded and ran it perfectly fine

Apps from Three - Internet & apps - Support - Three

or alternately go to threes uk website > support > internet and apps > apps from three > skype for 3
    Last edited by blackberry9360user; 10-18-12 at 04:23 PM.
    10-18-12 02:57 PM
    That link just shows a picture of data usage
    10-18-12 03:57 PM
    try now, i linked it to the apps options page rather than the direct download options
    10-18-12 04:24 PM
    Verizon in the US, 3 in the UK and Telkomsel in Indonesia are the three carriers with Skype on BlackBerry.
    10-18-12 04:46 PM
    Is skype really this important? Let the dead horse die for God's sake.
    10-18-12 04:54 PM
    Is skype really this important? Let the dead horse die for God's sake.
    BB10 will be D.O.A. without Skype....
    ...And yes, people are that sensitive about it.
    ...At least the people that really want to see BB around in another 2 years.

BB10 w/out Skype will essentially be BB7 with a new U.I. ( peek and flow ).....
    ...And the reviewers will not waste a second pounding that very valid point home.
    10-19-12 11:02 AM
    not sure if this has already been discussed but i had a quick search and couldnt find anything except verizon. Three UK has a free skype app with free calls (data charges DO NOT apply if youre on three contract) on their website.

i couldnt get this to download onto my unlocked orange (network) 8520 as it rejected my phone number so im not sure if it can be used on other networks even though they have an option for it.

ignore the compatibility thing; it said my 3uk bold 9900 wasnt a compatible model but i received my link text message and downloaded and ran it perfectly fine

Apps from Three - Internet & apps - Support - Three

or alternately go to threes uk website > support > internet and apps > apps from three > skype for 3
    02-01-13 08:10 AM