Is it true? Just read an article on globe and mail and it states skype is on With its near-perfect keyboard, the Q10 is a better BlackBerry than the Z10 - The Globe and Mail

I sure hope it is..
    04-24-13 12:19 AM
    Yep, it's on the q10 in beta. See the q10 review on the crackberry homepage for more information.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 12:30 AM
    Is it true? Just read an article on globe and mail and it states skype is on With its near-perfect keyboard, the Q10 is a better BlackBerry than the Z10 - The Globe and Mail

I sure hope it is..
    Wow, talk about burying the lead. That one just kind of snuck in there, didn't it?

Interesting review; kind of falls in line with the TechCrunch review that also picked a few nits but basically called the Q10 the phone BB should have launched first. Personally, I don't care; I'm just glad to see the Q being regarded as a serious device.
    04-24-13 12:40 AM
    Yep. Skype is on it. Will be coming to the z10 soon. The YouTube video showing Skype in action on the q10 looks very good!

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 02:08 AM
    The reviewers immaturity shines through with this line:

"If you?ve used the Z10 or you?re one of the half-dozen people who still use a PlayBook, you?ll be familiar with the way these controls work."

After I read that i stopped reading because I couldn't take him seriously anymore.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 06:27 AM
    The reviewers immaturity shines through with this line:

"If you?ve used the Z10 or you?re one of the half-dozen people who still use a PlayBook, you?ll be familiar with the way these controls work."

After I read that i stopped reading because I couldn't take him seriously anymore.
    Posted via CB10
    I know, I would had said at least a bakers dozen
    04-24-13 12:37 PM