12-29-08 03:27 PM
32 12
tools
    *~*I have a Pink Curve, & I *love* the fuchsia silicone skin on it!!! I get sooo many compliments on it, and I think it brings out the pink color...here are some pics!!! *~*

Where did you purchase this silicone cover?
    -I've never seen any with the Blackberry logo like that
    - it looks ten times thicker than the ones even verizon sells..

thanks
    12-28-08 09:30 PM
    They sell those on Amazon and here in the Crackberry store.
    I agree, the oem skins look better than most on the market. I bought a black one for my Titanium 8310.
    12-28-08 09:44 PM
    They sell those on Amazon and here in the Crackberry store.
    I agree, the oem skins look better than most on the market. I bought a black one for my Titanium 8310.
    Yes the OEM skins are definetly the best. I've seen other skins that are loose and actually rip easy at the hole on the sides.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 09:53 PM
    alright thanks for your help guys!
    12-29-08 12:33 AM
    i LOVE the way PinkBerryPrincess' BB looks with the fuscia!! i have a Pink Curve also and to be honest i have never even thought of buying a case or skin for it cause i LOVE the color! however, i did have to buy a skin for my Storm cause, well, it isnt Pink! haha.... but ya when you do get a case or skin for it, post pics!!
    12-29-08 12:37 AM

thanks
    *~*Yep, I got my silicone skin on amazon.com!!! They have some really good prices on the silicone skins...In terms of thickness, the skins are pretty darn durable...None of mine have ever torn or anything!!! Here's a link to the one I got!! *~*

Amazon.com: Research In Motion HDW-13840-008 Blackberry Curve Silicone Skin - Magenta: AccessoryOne
    12-29-08 08:55 AM

thanks
    all the skins from Verizon have the BlackBerry logo on them (atleast all the ones ive purchased from them do)
    12-29-08 03:27 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD