You know, I'm no expert at this phone stuff but have had two personal experiences I would like to share. My wife was needing a new phone so I had her try my Z10 that I had given up on because I couldn't get a selective call blocker app for it. She used it for two weeks before she discovered my daughter's Nokia 920 which she instantly preferred. My grandson was looking for a new phone upgrade with his plan just last month. Since I had discovered how to block most unwanted calls I decided to pick up this unlocked Z30 and had it along with my Moto X which replaced my Z10. Let him operate both phones and he, being a Verizon customer, went out and bought a Moto X. I can assure all of you that I gave the BlackBerry sales pitch and lost. Let's face it, the competition is really tough out there.

Posted via CB 10 with Z30 on AT&T
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    03-24-14 12:36 PM
    Because most sites are financed heavily by Apple/Google/and or Samsung. So they only have BlackBerry to bash and we'll that's what people like to do. Make themselves look good by criticizing others.

Posted via CB10
    Mangelhaft likes this.
    03-24-14 02:14 PM
    As a fan of Fc Barcelona ( a team that was dub the best soccer team ever) lately every article about them dubs them the underdog in every match up. As with every team they had their fair share of problems. And when they win convincingly, articles come out on how they were lucky or hoe they were shown too much respect... my point?
    Once people get on the hate train it takes a lot to get them off. BlackBerry have made their fair share of mistakes but they are held to an unfair standard

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    03-24-14 02:40 PM
    Media likes negative stuff and bad news. Why is Rob Ford so popular? He's a crack smoking mayor that actually does his job. BB10 just works and they hate it. Lol

Sent from the best touch keyboard, the Z.
    03-24-14 02:51 PM
    Because most sites are financed heavily by Apple/Google/and or Samsung. So they only have BlackBerry to bash and we'll that's what people like to do. Make themselves look good by criticizing others.

Posted via CB10
    Really. I'm curious; who was financing those sites in 2006?
    Last edited by Wiki Cydia; 03-24-14 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Typo
    03-24-14 03:29 PM
    I am having an exceptionally hard time believing you typed that with a straight face.
    TGR1 likes this.
    03-24-14 03:35 PM
    As a fan of Fc Barcelona ( a team that was dub the best soccer team ever) lately every article about them dubs them the underdog in every match up. As with every team they had their fair share of problems. And when they win convincingly, articles come out on how they were lucky or hoe they were shown too much respect... my point?
    Once people get on the hate train it takes a lot to get them off. BlackBerry have made their fair share of mistakes but they are held to an unfair standard

Posted via CB10
    I don't think it's hate as much as neglect. People have moved on, that's all.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    JeepBB likes this.
    03-24-14 03:58 PM

Posted via CB10
    Its always someone else's fault. I hope Blackberry doesn't have the same attitude or they really are done.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    JeepBB and TGR1 like this.
    03-24-14 04:00 PM
    Its always someone else's fault. I hope Blackberry doesn't have the same attitude or they really are done.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    The best part of that post was the "and or" portion... it could be all or none of those companies.
    03-24-14 04:02 PM
    My experience with blackberry. Is that the where full of themselves made sub par devises but professed to be the best. I steered clear, I just don't like the keyboards. Well when the storm came out I was interested in why everyone loved there BlackBerry. But soon found it was trash. So I went with an iPhone. After years of developing a hate for Apple. I started to look around for a tablet. My sister had won a PlayBook at her work Christmas party, so i played a little bit and like it. So I bought one. And loved the gesture based os. With looking for reviews I stumbled upon Crackberry. And found out about the bb10. I waited patiently growing more frustrated with my iPhone. When they came out the price was more than I wanted to pay. So I suffered with my iPhone. I got a brand new one on ebay for 150$. Love love love this phone z10. My one serious complaints is battery which makes me mad as they new about it and sold the battery packs with it instead of coming out with a better battery for it. But It's better than the 4 hours I get on my iPhone so i am happy. BlackBerry shot them selves by being arrogant. Late with product then releasing in unfinished product. Now bb10 is starting to shape up great. The next few devises need to be high end mid and low end. With prices to match.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 04:03 PM
    I don't think it's hate as much as neglect. People have moved on, that's all.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    Except if you do read tech sites, the same thing other companies get praised for BlackBerry get torn for. Like someone posted, when bgr reviewed the q10, they didn't give it a favorable review at all... yet the typo keyboards were the "shiz butts"

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 04:20 PM
    Except if you do read tech sites, the same thing other companies get praised for BlackBerry get torn for. Like someone posted, when bgr reviewed the q10, they didn't give it a favorable review at all... yet the typo keyboards were the "shiz butts"

Posted via CB10
    Because they are currently popular. The same goes with all products. Blackberry had their hay day and now its someone else's turn.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    03-24-14 04:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    You're comparing the review of a standalone, bluetooth keyboard (typo) with a review of a smartphone? Does that make any sense?
    JeepBB and richardat like this.
    03-24-14 04:45 PM
    You're comparing the review of a standalone, bluetooth keyboard (typo) with a review of a smartphone? Does that make any sense?
    They actually reviewed the "feel " of the q10 keyboard... if you get where I'm heading. they said it felt cheap and not considerably made

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 05:11 PM
    They actually reviewed the "feel " of the q10 keyboard... if you get where I'm heading. they said it felt cheap and not considerably made

Posted via CB10
    Its a tiny plastic keyboard. How do they want it to feel?

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    03-24-14 05:22 PM
    Its a tiny plastic keyboard. How do they want it to feel?

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    That's what I'm saying too. But the typo one they reviewed positively which is what I'm saying. Now you get my angle.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 05:59 PM

Because they released BB10 full of bugs and with rebooting issues that were never publicly addressed by the company.

Agree to all except this. My Z10, my wife Z10, and now my Z30 didn't have rebooting issues. Nor did I see a whole lot of bugs

Posted via CB10 - Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2141/Telus
    03-24-14 06:04 PM
    There is no hate towards Blackberry, the issues that confront Blackberry now are all self induced.

Failure to deliver products on time, lack of vision for what the consumer wanted and complacency. These could have all been prevented whether you choose to accept it or not.

I had my first Blackberry back in 2006, it served me well and I bought several more after that. Then came devices I.e. Android, Apple IOS and Windows OS which offered better features, support and what the consumer asked for, period.

I too left Blackberry for other platforms and came back because of OS10 10.2. But looking back on how long it took to finally get the update we should have had months ago, has anything really changed?

Here in the USA the brand is dead, seriously folks. My carrier no longer carries those products in the store which means no exposure for future customers. Forget online, the majority of consumers want to touch it and play with it before they buy it.

I still support the Blackberry brand here and I own a z10 and a z30, but I even find myself asking why? We haven't seen anything here in the USA from those folks up there in Waterloo telling us they are going to be around for a while?

The media is doing their job and they have a right to be concerned about the long term stability of the company and based on the lack of any advertising and/or product exposure here the past year, they concerns are justified based on what I have seen.

Sent using CB Forum App
    pankaler and JeepBB like this.
    03-24-14 06:05 PM
    It's not just the media. I hate BlackBerry as well!
    I hate it so much that I purchased a Z10.
    Then I just had the audacity to purchase a Q10 very recently.
    What was I thinking!!!

Hate! Hate! Hate!
    Mangelhaft likes this.
    03-24-14 06:20 PM
    It's not just the media. I hate BlackBerry as well!
    I hate it so much that I purchased a Z10.
    Then I just had the audacity to purchase a Q10 very recently.
    What was I thinking!!!

Hate! Hate! Hate!
    Lol wanna be JC ha(:

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 06:24 PM
    Negative BlackBerry articles generate traffic and traffic generates revenue. Don't believe me? Look at the topics that trend on this site on any given day ...

It's not a conspiracy paid by Apple. BlackBerry draws attention, and negative news draws attention.
    03-24-14 06:41 PM
    I don't know how many times I have to correct a co-worker because of some bull**** article he read on Google or yahoo from an American media company. I have to pull up the true article and show him where they are wrong. It is pathetic. Because it's not the American flavor they think right away the rest of the world has to think it's junk too. Umm nope wrong! The world does not revolve around American media, at least I don't!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    This has nothing to do with America... I know people like to blame everything on America. . Try blaming BlackBerry for sitting on its hands for years as the mobile market left them behind.

They are playing a desperate game of catch up....

Posted via todays phone
    MADBRADNYC and JeepBB like this.
    03-24-14 06:50 PM
    Btw....When America sneezes the world gets a cold....

Posted via todays phone
    03-24-14 06:56 PM
    It may not be perfect, but I sure do like it here.....
    03-24-14 06:59 PM
    It may not be perfect, but I sure do like it here.....
    Me too, but I'm looking forward to going to Europe in a month for the first time, for a different view.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    03-24-14 07:23 PM
67 123