Does this mean that I can get my money back on this phone considering I got it in April? Then buy the bold?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 09:18 PM
    Um, no. And how are they pushing these devices under the rug? Just because you're young and became bored with your current device doesn't mean RIM owes you your money back because something newer and shinier is coming out.

10-13-08 09:23 PM
    Um, no. And how are they pushing these devices under the rug? Just because you're young and became bored with your current device doesn't mean RIM owes you your money back because something newer and shinier is coming out.

They don't give a crap I made an investment in something outdated.

10-13-08 09:25 PM

Why should they?

And I definitely do NOT think they are outdated.
    10-13-08 09:28 PM

Forgive me if I'm wrong, and I know I'm not, but aren't you also the kid who compared the iphone to mercedes, and blackberries to bentleys? And aren't you also the kid who only wanted a blackberry because all the other kids have them?

Why should RIM care whether you feel your device is outdated simply because you are trying to keep up with the jones'?

10-13-08 09:28 PM
    Do you think RIM should just stop producing new phones just to protect your *~ego~*. The curve being out dated is just your opinion, there's plenty of us just happy with our curves, thank you. I mean did RIM hold a gun to your head and make you buy your "outdated" phone, no.

10-13-08 09:30 PM
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, and I know I'm not, but aren't you also the kid who compared the iphone to mercedes, and blackberries to bentleys? And aren't you also the kid who only wanted a blackberry because all the other kids have them?

Why should RIM care whether you feel your device is outdated simply because you are trying to keep up with the jones'?

jenaywins on fire tonight

they don't give a crap after you make your investment
    want to know why?
    cause they want you to make another
    10-13-08 09:30 PM
    Oh yeah.....this is the guy has an issue with us "middle-aged" men.....
    10-13-08 09:31 PM
    I wouldn't say the Curve/Pearl are out dated yet. Technology changes quickly so no matter when you buy a phone/device, a newer model is already being developed.

If you always want the latest and greatest, its best to do some research on future devices before making a purchase!
    Last edited by jimmers; 10-13-08 at 09:34 PM.
    10-13-08 09:32 PM
    jenaywins on fire tonight

they don't give a crap after you make your investment
    want to know why?
    cause they you to make another
    Exactly. Its a simple marketing tactic. All companies come out with newer and better models. Why? Because they know people will want newer and better things. Otherwise, I would still be driving my very first car and using my very first nokia.

This is just ridiculous. The point the OP is trying to make would be like me buying a louis vuitton bag in the spring and then demanding my money back when the fall line launched.

10-13-08 09:32 PM
    Yes, this would probably be RIM's response when you ask for your money back.

Last edited by Reed McLay; 10-13-08 at 09:46 PM. Reason: clean up
    10-13-08 09:37 PM
    Little boy can't take being talked down to.

This is a place of respect, so show respect to your elders!!

10-13-08 09:38 PM
    Yes, this would probably be RIM's response when you ask for your money back.

Touche'

10-13-08 09:39 PM
    Just when she though it was safe to return....
    10-13-08 09:47 PM
    Just when she though it was safe to return....
    Hehehehe..

10-13-08 09:48 PM
    wow you must be a tech vet...only if it advanced faster...then we'd never have to upgrade!
    10-13-08 09:52 PM
    How is the pearl out dated? Do you are a phone that is the pearls size that is better than it?

Didn't think so.

I work at various concerts/bars, and in the past 3 months you wouldn't believe the number of blackberries that I have seen compared to a year ago or so.

Let's face it, all the college and university kids are ditching there crap razers and grabbing pearls.

10-13-08 09:56 PM
    Miss Rouse will be taking an enforsed break to reconsider her posting behaviour.
    10-13-08 09:57 PM
    Miss Rouse will be taking an enforsed break to reconsider her posting behaviour.
    Wait - I'm pretty sure the OP is a boy...?

10-13-08 09:59 PM
    This thread is hilarious..
    10-13-08 10:00 PM
    This thread made me smile
    10-13-08 10:07 PM
    I think it is fair to say, if RIM were putting Pearl and Curve behind them, they would not have spent the millions of buck on v4.5xx to keep them in the front of the pack.
    10-13-08 10:12 PM
    Yes, this thread is amusing.

And lol @ you guys scaring the OP sh!tless so that he/she/whatever hid in the corner and didn't bother coming back. Good job guys, good job.

10-13-08 10:40 PM
    Hey I got mine in April so rim owes me the new flip that came out Monday cause my pearl 8100 is to old now!!

LMFAO not sure what reality the OP is in but can I get my money back from the past 20 years I didn't mean to spend it all?

10-14-08 06:00 AM
    oh jeez; everytime this kid posts something he/she/it gets flamed/pwned.

all you old middle aged men in this thread should stop being envious and give him/her/it a break.
    10-14-08 06:57 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD