Mine is more of "reality TV" than something crazy. I have a brain tumor and I said I would have the doctor video the removal of the tumor or if surgery isn't within the time frame I would take my MRI picture to the ER where I saw a doctor that offered me some "pills" for anxiety and tell him "It is a TUMOR!"
    11-01-08 06:51 PM
    when will they chose the winners?
    11-01-08 07:22 PM
    We have a winner..

Btw, I am betting most entries have something to do with tattoos.
    I second that.
    11-01-08 07:26 PM
    thank goodness i didn't enter. none of my ideas were anywhere near good enough
    11-01-08 07:30 PM
    man some people are nuts
    11-01-08 07:34 PM
    We have a winner..

Btw, I am betting most entries have something to do with tattoos.
    I would imagine you're right, but of all of them, who will actually go and get the tattoo when it comes down to it. After all, tattoos are FOREVER !!!!
    11-01-08 07:50 PM
    I would imagine you're right, but of all of them, who will actually go and get the tattoo when it comes down to it. After all, tattoos are FOREVER !!!!
    Yeah,
    I mean I love tats (I have 4 right now) and I love my BB... but no, sorry not gonna tattoo a company brand to me. While I plan on getting more tats, they all have a meaning to me and I want a Storm, but it's not something that I plan on having forever... let alone inking to my body forever (unless I feel like going through some nice and painful removals).

All in good fun hijinks ... yay
    Tattoo'ing a company to you... nay!
    11-01-08 08:29 PM
    I said i would ride the lightning to win the storm...

I would be tasered by my PD on video for everyone to laugh at me...
    11-01-08 08:50 PM
    I hope Kevin post up the top 20 that didn't get picked. So we can get a laugh.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-08 06:40 AM
    I entered twice. I first said I'd take my Verizon LG Dare and put it in a bottle (air tight) and toss it in the ocean to see who eventually got it.

I then entered again, saying I'd put Kevin in my latest book as a character, and thank him and Crackberry.com for the new Storm in the author's note. The book comes out next summer.

(I write Star Trek books and the book is due the 10th, so there's still time for me to do this.)

I gave a link to my wiki at the Trek wiki Memory Alpha (which shows I have a book out this summer) and I suggested my name could be googled to show I was actually a Star Trek author.

I wasn't contacted this weekend, so I'm guessing neither was wild enough.
    11-02-08 06:06 PM
    said i would ride on the top of a 18 wheeler at highway speeds. probably wont win. boohoo
    11-02-08 06:13 PM
    I said that I would shave my legs and get a tattoo of the cb.com logo.

11-02-08 07:37 PM
    I said I would take a photo of a ring and hand the storm over to my GF on one knee

She would get 2 things she wants my last name and a storm

Corny right I know. Oh well.

11-02-08 07:45 PM
    did anyone hear back from this?
    11-02-08 10:38 PM
    I think they said they'd notify the winnners via e-mail or phone by the end of today the 3rd. And if they don't follow through they'd the next in line.

11-03-08 11:44 AM
    Does anyone know how to find out who won? Do they have a list of winners or is the jury still out and they're still going through all the ideas for this contest? Should be interesting! I entered that I would walk in the buff around my neighborhood with a sign on my back saying "I am a Storm Winner!!" <<--not shy would really do this LOL!!!
    11-03-08 02:38 PM
    Wow.....I def shda entered this! I mean as long as yur not shy sounds like ya wlda won! Damn, clda had me a storm...I wlda walked into the Telus dealer holdin my pearl in front of my johnson n told em I wanted to xchange it for a storm! Prolly wlds had 2 run outta there pretty quik tho!!! lol unless of course it was the same smokin blonde chick that was there last week when I went in 2 pay my bill!
    11-03-08 03:01 PM
    Now THAT would have been hilarious!!!!! :P
    11-03-08 03:15 PM
    This is gonna be good!
    11-03-08 06:28 PM
    who won??? waiting by my phone... anyone hear anything yet?
    11-03-08 06:36 PM
    do they post what people said they'd do?
    11-03-08 07:18 PM
    This is gonna be good!
    11-03-08 07:29 PM
    I'm also waiting for a call. I really hope I'm one of the winners.

11-03-08 07:54 PM
    I offered to pierce my neck

j
    11-03-08 10:22 PM
    Well if I won one of the slots, I'll win a few bar bets as well! So the drinks will be on me that day for sure.
    11-04-08 01:54 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD