Hi folks

I'm a bit of a novice so bear with me. I've got a Pearl 8100 and I'm looking for a good sim only deal. Cost is a factor as I'm self employed. I travel abroad at least once a week, mainly Europe. The company I contract for have agreed to pay my call charges when I'm working for them, either domestically or overseas. I would need access to email and the web.

My question is what would be a good sim only deal for me? I've tried carphone but I got the impression the best deals would be direct with a provider. Hopefully I can get something between �10-20 max!

Thanks!

S
    08-30-09 06:08 AM
    I suspect you are UK based. For business use with significant international roaming I would look first at Vodafone or O2. Both are reliable and have good deals for what you want, but it depends on current packages and offers.

Coverage is not an issue for the roaming part - you get the full choice of networks. For UK working, check the coverage from your "preferred" supplier(s) in places you often want to use your phone (like home) because each network has its own range of black holes and this might trump other considerations.
    08-30-09 06:57 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply, I'll give both of those a try. Yes I am UK based.
    08-30-09 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD