Ok so all my contacts have a signature in their text messages. I was wondering if there is anyway I can set my BB up to do the same? Mind you all my contacts are non BB or else I'd ask them. Sorry for the silly question

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 06:02 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/search.php
    set up an auto text.. options>autotext>menu>new
    create your signature to be replaced when you type "sig "
    11-04-09 06:59 PM
    Many thanks for the tip. I needed just that trick to make my BB life much better.

11-04-09 07:06 PM
    Good tip...I have been wondering about that!
    11-04-09 07:15 PM
    Can't say I didn't see search coming... Too lazy a viable excuse? I know about the auto text I was jw if there was an easier way like where it does it itself like my gfs keybo does

11-04-09 07:42 PM
    it worked once and then it didn't anymore. do i have to type "sig" each time to get it to show the signature? I did type sig and no special signature showed up.
    11-04-09 07:58 PM
    it worked once and then it didn't anymore. do i have to type "sig" each time to get it to show the signature? I did type sig and no special signature showed up.
    Type sig and then hit space bar, it will show up.

And yes, you need to do that each and every time.

And no, it cannot be set to happen automatically.
    11-04-09 08:28 PM
    wish i knew this about 6 weeks ago
    11-04-09 09:41 PM
    Can't say I didn't see search coming... Too lazy a viable excuse? I know about the auto text I was jw if there was an easier way like where it does it itself like my gfs keybo does

but i said it the right way. i gave you the answer and i gave you a link to search because there are about 100 of these threads. i wish everyone was as nice.. two birds, one stone, and i am the hunter
    11-04-09 10:11 PM
    but i said it the right way. i gave you the answer and i gave you a link to search because there are about 100 of these threads. i wish everyone was as nice.. two birds, one stone, and i am the hunter
    Thank you kindly. I should get back into the habit of searching... Unno my addiction is dying down after almost 2 years not as exciting of a device anymore... Kinda effects my crackberry visiting which has also started to diminish....

11-04-09 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD