View Poll Results: Do you use a signature on your BlackBerry or email client?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

38 69.09%
  • No

13 23.64%
  • Sometimes

2 3.64%
  • Never

2 3.64%
  • I hate having and seeing signatures!

0 0%
    Email seems to be one of the best forms of communication at present. Its a paper trail, and can be used in court cases etc.

What I want to know is, do you use a signature on your emails?
    02-22-08 11:17 AM
    I do use a signature on my emails, but I have a different siggy for each account. One account is strictly for listservs, so I need a signature line to identify my posts. One is personal, so I could take it or leave it. The 3rd is my professional/work email, so I need a sig line as well.
    02-22-08 11:30 AM
    I do! I leave the default one in place to represent my love for my Berry. I do absolutely hate when people include quotes or more than 4 lines of personal info in one. Nobody needs to know all 15 of your different phone numbers and email addresses or your work, home and PO box address or the address to all of your blogs. A name and phone number and potentially the position within a company is fine! Please please please spare us from reading your favorite quote or book exerpt with each reply though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-08 11:34 AM
    All my emails set up on my Berry have the standard signature.
    02-22-08 11:38 AM
    Yes, I am not hiding from anyone, and I sure wouldn't be emailing anyone I was hiding from.
    02-22-08 11:43 AM
    I use signatures on all my emails accounts.
    02-22-08 06:35 PM
    I use the BB signature on the BB otherwise in computer emailing there would be no signature.
    02-22-08 07:03 PM
    Different sigs for different accounts, but yes, always.
    02-22-08 07:07 PM
    I use a modified sig..."via BlackBerry" on all my outgoing email that is generated from my 8310. I personally think it's cool, and I'm not hiding from anybody.
    02-22-08 08:29 PM
    I use the signature on every email that I send out.
    02-22-08 10:43 PM
    I use a sig on most all my emails. They are different for each.
    02-22-08 11:09 PM
    Yea! It gives me a chance to show that I have a BB! Kinda like rubbing it in other peoples face when at the bottom of my email you read "Sent from my BlackBerry Curve, to yours?" How about you Nav, you use a signature??
    02-22-08 11:13 PM
    Email seems to be one of the best forms of communication at present. Its a paper trail, and can be used in court cases etc.

What I want to know is, do you use a signature on your emails?
    Yes. I've consolidated all my email (work and personal) accounts to one, single account (Gmail). I use a standard email sig when I send emails from my computer and an abbreviated version when I send email from my BlackBerry.

I find it useful to use a "sent from my BlackBerry" line on my BlackBerry sig email so readers might understand why messages from my BlackBerry might be more abbreviated than ones sent from my desk and computer.
    02-23-08 02:19 PM
    Yes, one for work and one for personal. It saves time and keeps me from forgetting to give my contact information.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by connert; 02-24-08 at 07:28 PM.
    02-24-08 02:36 PM
    i don't think it is necessary to sign
    02-24-08 03:23 PM
    Sometimes for me......I use a signature on my work email account but not on any of my personal accounts.
    02-24-08 03:42 PM
    I dont use signatures in my email right now, but I think if I was running a business or something I would begin to use one. Since its mainly personal email I will just write up my own little somthing for each individual person
    02-24-08 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD