I have searched everywhere for an answer but can't seem to find it.

Just recently, when I am replying to emails, my signature is showing up at the bottom of the entire email and not after what I just wrote.

Are there any answers for this problem?
    09-04-08 12:19 PM
    09-04-08 12:22 PM
    What Sunkast said

And, the How To Section of the forum is full of a lot of other useful tips... http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/
    09-04-08 12:27 PM
    So I just skimmed through all 12 pages on that thread and it has NOTHING to do with the problem that I am having.

Any other suggestions?
    09-04-08 12:32 PM
    Then we're not understanding what your problem is...
    09-04-08 12:39 PM
    No other suggestions really... maybe resend your BIS service books? Remove the BIS signature then re-add??

Or remove it completely and then just use AutoText for your signature. Then you can choose when and when not to use it
    09-04-08 12:42 PM
    I have searched everywhere for an answer but can't seem to find it.

Just recently, when I am replying to emails, my signature is showing up at the bottom of the entire email and not after what I just wrote.

Are there any answers for this problem?
    That's simple. Go to your BIS where you have it set up at. When you get there go to where your signature is. What you will have to do is click your mouse at the beginning of your signature then hit the backspace key to move your signature where you want it at. Normally, I'll go into the text box and click the enter button twice to start my signature down 2 spaces. Basically all you have to do is remove all of that extra space in between. It's simple. Let me know if you have any problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 01:25 PM
    That's simple. Go to your BIS where you have it set up at. When you get there go to where your signature is. What you will have to do is click your mouse at the beginning of your signature then hit the backspace key to move your signature where you want it at. Normally, I'll go into the text box and click the enter button twice to start my signature down 2 spaces. Basically all you have to do is remove all of that extra space in between. It's simple. Let me know if you have any problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I understand what you are saying but that is not what is happening. I will try to expain this the best way I can:

This is the way it used to work:

John Doe:

Everything is fine.

(Sent via mobile phone)

bporter78
    Blah, blah, blah

bporter78:

How is everything?

John Doe

When I used to reply (like the above email), my signature would be in the correct location like it does when you reply with any other email service (Outlook, GMail, etc.) Now it is doing the following:

John Doe:

Everything is fine.

bporter78:

How is everything?

John Doe

(Sent via mobile phone)

bporter78
    Blah, blah, blah

I don't know if you can understand this or not but it is putting my signature at the very bottom of the email and not after my reply.
    09-04-08 02:22 PM
    I think I understand what you are saying, instead of your signature following right under your response, it follows after the entire conversation history on the very bottom, correct? If this is what you are referring to, I believe there is no way to change that. That is just the way it works. I am sure I will be corrected if this is not the case. Hope this helps.
    09-04-08 03:21 PM
    I think I understand what you are saying, instead of your signature following right under your response, it follows after the entire conversation history on the very bottom, correct? If this is what you are referring to, I believe there is no way to change that. That is just the way it works. I am sure I will be corrected if this is not the case. Hope this helps.

That is exactly what is happening. I just checked some of my email history and the last email that did my signature correctly was on Aug. 15th. Anything crazy happen after that day?
    09-04-08 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD