There is a setting in Outlook that when checked, only inserts you signature in emails when you are the originator. So when you are replying, your address is not put into the message. Few things annoy me more than having to scroll through 6 lines of signature for a one line message. multiply that if you are going back and forth with someone over several replies.

I am running on Sprint BIS and never used the BIS Signature because it places it at the end of every email you send. Does anyone know if there is a way that the signature options can mirror what Outlook does and remove the signature when you are replying or forwarding?
    04-08-08 01:18 PM
    I don't know if there's a way for BIS to do that automatically, but someone posted a neat trick around here the other day that might help.

If you go into your AutoText, you can set up a custom sig using that. For example, you can enter your signature in there to replace "XXX" any time that's in your text. So, on things you want the sig on, you put a XXX in.
    04-08-08 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD