My Signal Location Utility was working great. THEN, I took my battery and sim out. First thing I noticed was that all my photos were gone when I switched on again! Second was that when I enter my Signal Location Utilities, I get the message:
    "Unable to open/create database:net.rim.device.api.database.DataPathExept ion:Invalid path name. Path does not contain a proper root list. See FileSystemRegistry class for details"

I have deleted the signal location utilities and loaded it again, yet the same error comes out. Who can help?
    05-10-11 04:24 PM
    My Signal Location Utility was working great. THEN, I took my battery and sim out. First thing I noticed was that all my photos were gone when I switched on again! Second was that when I enter my Signal Location Utilities, I get the message:
    "Unable to open/create database:net.rim.device.api.database.DataPathExept ion:Invalid path name. Path does not contain a proper root list. See FileSystemRegistry class for details"

I have deleted the signal location utilities and loaded it again, yet the same error comes out. Who can help?
    sounds like an issue with that app... try contacting the app's develpoer / support team
    05-10-11 11:32 PM
    Try Cellumap. It works well for me.
    05-10-11 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD