I've started a petition for Blackberry owners to stress their disappointment with Facebook's decision to stop supporting Blackberry! Facebook will be updated as the Petition grows. So please go to the link below and let Facebook (Mark Zuckerburg) that Blackberry owners stand united!

https://www.change.org/p/facebook-ch...edium=copylink

Why I did this: I greatly appreciate my Blackberry Passport and cannot see myself on another phone. I use facebook often primarily to stay in touch with my sisters, cousins, children, grandchildren as they live 700 miles away. It is convenient to have fb in Blackberry HUB and fb Messenger. The combination makes for a fast and easy way to see what my loved ones are doing. So I hope others who feel as I do will take the time to show their support for Blackberry and the continued support of facebook in BB10.
    Last edited by mawil1013; 04-20-16 at 08:42 AM.
    gugomat likes this.
    04-19-16 06:04 PM
    Sorry, but you are wasting your time on that.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-16 06:07 PM
    Who cares about Face book never used it from the get go, so whatever

Posted via CB10
    anon(1852343) likes this.
    04-19-16 06:19 PM
    Facebook never have supported BlackBerry. Whatsapp did for a while (which is no big deal) but then Facebook bought them and in keeping with Facebook's policy, Whatsapp will stop supporting BlackBerry.
    04-19-16 06:23 PM
    Closed for review.
    04-19-16 07:01 PM
    I signed

Posted via CB10
    gugomat and anon(55900) like this.
    04-19-16 07:53 PM
    [WARN]The posts with less-than-civil comments (and where they were quoted) have been deleted. You may disagree with the OP's proposed course of action, but do so without being rude or insulting.[/WARN]
    anon(55900), TGR1 and Superfly_FR like this.
    04-19-16 08:13 PM
    I have played my part. Funny enough we have people here complaining about the app gap but are not willing to do anything about it. It doesn't matter if Facebook doesn't do anything about this. What matters is that we as BlackBerry users have spoken out. We are also valuable Facebook users and our voice must be heard. Please go an sign this petition even if you have given up on BB10

BB10 or Nothing! BlackBerry Forever!
    xKingHopy and JG_Agustin like this.
    04-20-16 06:57 AM
    Good luck to you!

🔥 📶
    04-20-16 07:18 AM
    Oh boy! An internet petition! This will definitely work and will be in no way completely ineffective!
    04-20-16 07:18 AM
    Why do people always find the need to post that they "never use (insert app name here)"?

Posted via CB10
    hplovecraft and Smply_Rckless like this.
    04-20-16 07:26 AM
    Why do people always find the need to post that they "never use (insert app name here)"?
    I've never done that.
    ubizmo likes this.
    04-20-16 07:34 AM
    I'm using a PRIV as main device for the last couple of weeks, yet my Passport with BB10 is superior in many aspects. IMHO, from UI fluidity to the simplicity of doing general tasks, BB10 out performs other OS. Unfortunately, when it comes to apps it falls short.

I have signed the petition, together with a couple others previously posted. I'm not positive it will have any response from Facebook, but it's worth supporting it. Go BB10!

Posted with my powerful and masterful  Passport!
    anon(55900) likes this.
    04-20-16 08:07 AM
    I went ahead and signed it, but I can't see more than maybe 40 total signatures even after a month for something like this.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-16 10:28 AM
    Here's the thing though. The Blackberry Facebook app absolutely sucked, and that's putting it nicely. So when they made it basically a web shortcut, it got features that we'd been clamoring for for a very long time. I had dropped using the app myself for using web only until Face10 was released.
    04-20-16 02:52 PM
    oh boy! An internet petition! This will definitely work and will be in no way completely ineffective!
    shocking!

Woof!
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    04-20-16 03:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    Partially because it justifies their choice to not use a phone or OS where lots of apps are available(without side loading).
    04-20-16 03:45 PM
    Please someone show me a evidence were online petitions did actually influence anything
    04-20-16 08:09 PM
    Please someone show me a evidence were online petitions did actually influence anything
    Change for a $20: Tubman Ousts Jackson
    04-20-16 08:13 PM
    You're in for a bag of hurt, there's a lot of them lol. Problem is, people need to pick your battles accordingly and OP's argument isn't going to strike any chords. No one is being prevented from accessing FB. It's just not 'convenient' lol.
    04-20-16 08:14 PM
    Considering that John Chen himself might quit BlackBerry 10 in a year or two after reassessing how secure they've made Android, I don't know if Facebook will even budge.
    TgeekB likes this.
    04-20-16 09:39 PM
    Here's the thing though. The Blackberry Facebook app absolutely sucked, and that's putting it nicely. So when they made it basically a web shortcut, it got features that we'd been clamoring for for a very long time. I had dropped using the app myself for using web only until Face10 was released.
    Totally agree. Native FB was pretty frustrating. Nemory's Face 10 is way better. I'd rather support someone who cares, then petition for someone who doesn't.
    04-21-16 07:33 AM
    I hope all 18 petitioners can change the world. #FirstWorldProblems.
    04-21-16 08:00 AM
    One of the Canadian Carriers wasn't going to carry one of BlackBerry's BB10 phones... there was a Social Media campaign to get them to change their stance. Which they did... think i was more of a Canadian Carrier not wanting to be seen not supporting a Canadian company.

FaceBook not wanting to support BlackBerry... that would be seen much differently by the average consumer that heard about it. Most would probably side with FaceBook.
    04-21-16 08:10 AM
    One of the Canadian Carriers wasn't going to carry one of BlackBerry's BB10 phones... there was a Social Media campaign to get them to change their stance. Which they did... think i was more of a Canadian Carrier not wanting to be seen not supporting a Canadian company.

FaceBook not wanting to support BlackBerry... that would be seen much differently by the average consumer that heard about it. Most would probably side with FaceBook.
    Oh I remember that Rogers and z30
    04-21-16 09:15 AM
33 12