I don't understand why people are trying so hard to make us accept BlackBerry is "dead". If that's the case then GTFO, you guys are really ruining the experience here. In Every single thread I see the same people trying to convince everyone that BlackBerry is done and that we should accept it and stop being "delusional fanboys". They chastise us for trying to bring some positivity to the situation at hand. So we should all just close up shop, switch to another platform and join the "BlackBerry is dead" choir? Will that make you guys happy? Will CB be a better place then?
    Bunch of truculent jerks. I just don't understand what they're gaining from trying so hard to discredit every single positive thread or comment. A Lot of us still like BlackBerry and continue to support it, no my life doesn't revolve around BlackBerry it's just a phone, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy technology and support it. You guys call us "Blind fanboys" when we defend BlackBerry, but what does that make you guys? Blind haters?
    It's really frivolous for you guys to keep coming here and scrutinizing our comments and threads, just to keep telling us how wrong we are for having hope and still continuing on with BlackBerry. Believe me, a lot of us know BlackBerry isn't in the best position at all, but we also know they made a great OS which works for many of us including myself, we also know that BlackBerry still has the potential to come up again, but only time will tell.
    Bb10 certainly works for me, and extremely well at that. I've criticized BlackBerry as well, i know their faults, i defend them at times because some people here have nothing better to do but to call everyone a "fanboy" "delusional" "blind" "stupid" etc........ if some of us are still happy with BlackBerry and willing to stick around a little longer why does that bother you guys so much? you guys tell us all the time "stop talking smack about android, people have the right to a choice" blah blah blah, but then you turn around and do the same thing when we choose BlackBerry? Tell us it's useless and that we should just give it up? Double standards much?
    I like other platforms, they all have their benefits and bells and whistles, but I chose BlackBerry and that's who i wanna stick with. I don't hate on Android or Apple, if someone wants to switch platforms great pick what's best for you, i won't hate you for it, we all have the right to choose what works best for us, it's just a phone anyways. If you do switch i wouldn't mind if you kept posting here, but don't come with insulting words and hate.
    If you wanna hate on BlackBerry do it in your respective Android or IOS forums. A lot of the people here switched to a different platform, but still stick around to kick everyone in the shin and laugh at how bad BlackBerry is doing ,and go out of their way to comment on every thread and spread the "doom and gloom" crap. I might be a hothead sometimes as well, but hey other's always start it either with an insult, a snide comment, or just some stupid comment furiously bashing BlackBerry.
    Well that's all I have to say, let's just keep supporting BlackBerry, let's give out our criticisms in a civilized manner and respect everyone's opinions? Just remember it's only a phone, there's no need to get so worked up about it, they don't pay our bills let's keep spreading the help to the newcomers, and the news and information to rest of us

#blackberry!

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    09-26-13 06:19 PM
    [/rant]
    I'll get back to this.
    09-26-13 06:24 PM
    Look, I understand you are frustrated, as a number of long term members have been, lately. Welcome to CrackBerry. Where bashing has gone from a sometimes thing to a participation sport. Fact is, because of what I do, I deal with it every day. I don't do it alone, there is a small but dedicated team of members that volunteer to deal with these issues. There are also a large number of members who vote with their conscience and make reports to help us deal with these issues.

However, with that being said, with the insults posted in this thread, it is an open invitation to trouble. While it may make you 'feel' better, it draws the ire of others, and when you stand up and make such statements, people will begin launching at you. And it makes extra work to deal with it, and as a tower might tell you, 'Negative, Ghost rider, the pattern is full.'

You cannot bring things up by putting people down, no matter how much you might feel the urge to. Let's not repeat this, it is wrong on too many levels, and two wrongs cannot make a right.
    IgotsThis likes this.
    09-26-13 07:39 PM