After some times I used BlackBerry 10, and try several side load app

Here're some of my review for the app that I've tried
    1. Lync - slow in process and lagging, need extra patience to use this side load app on BlackBerry 10

2. Tumblr - slow in log in and compare to android os ios native, not a very nice experience in using this side load app

3. Telegram - completely useless and only work if we open the side load app

4. Viber - error even in verifying passcode by sms

5. Wire - just simply unusable without google play store

6. Path - better to delete it otherwise u need an extreme patient in waiting the loading status

Conclusion : side load = trash and ditch BlackBerry 10 if you need lots of messaging and sos med app

Too bad, BlackBerry 10 has a nice os, nice physical keypad for typing, but very limited native app to be used, it's just like I have lots of spoon, but don't have any food, so ironic

Comments?

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 03:56 AM
    Update with blitz to 10.3.1 and everything is working pretty smooth !

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 04:06 AM
    Really? I'm waiting for the official os

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 04:22 AM
    Well then stop complaining :-P

Posted via CB10
    iToya likes this.
    12-06-14 04:43 AM
    What I complain is the fact and I can't say anything before try os 10.3.1, schedule in January right?

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 05:12 AM
    OP I think your confused ever since 10.2.1 there is no need to "sideload" apps anymore you can directly download apps from various android app stores. Also many apps that require google play services won't work properly if not at all. This is well known so starting another useless thread on this topic is a waste of time.

Loving my Passport!
    12-06-14 05:34 AM
    OP I think your confused ever since 10.2.1 there is no need to "sideload" apps anymore you can directly download apps from various android app stores. Also many apps that require google play services won't work properly if not at all. This is well known so starting another useless thread on this topic is a waste of time.

Loving my Passport!
    Well I just try to review from my experiences using those android app from snap, if u are offended and for you, this thread is useless, you can just ignore it and not wasting your time to comment.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 06:28 AM
    Android apps are a mixed bag. Some of them work fine like they are supposed to, some of them are a train wreck and are unusable. I'd say if you are very dependent on those apps then you would probably be more suited for an Android phone.
    12-06-14 08:48 AM
    Thanks for the comprehensive review of a few android apps?

Try this android app, it works very well and just might be more useful than telegram for you.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hgrammar&hl=en

? Z10
    12-06-14 09:36 AM
    You'll side load all these apps but your waiting for the official 3.1 operating system your thread seams pretty useless to me as well.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 10:03 AM
    Android apps are a mixed bag. Some of them work fine like they are supposed to, some of them are a train wreck and are unusable. I'd say if you are very dependent on those apps then you would probably be more suited for an Android phone.
    That's why I still use my iphone, and it would be perfect if I can just use 1 blackberry phone

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 10:21 AM
    Thanks for the comprehensive review of a few android apps?

Try this android app, it works very well and just might be more useful than telegram for you.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hgrammar&hl=en

? Z10
    Thanks for your advise your advise emphasizes your quality as a human

\(???)/

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 10:25 AM
    You'll side load all these apps but your waiting for the official 3.1 operating system your thread seams pretty useless to me as well.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly !!

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 10:29 AM
    I still not get what you mean. What's the connection between my review for some android app from snap on my Q10 - os 10.2.1, and my awaiting for os 10.3.1?

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 10:32 AM
    Haha the attack dogs are out! Love it

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 10:36 AM
    As others have stated here, if you are using 10.2.1.xxxx as your OS, some android apps just do not perform that well on your device. I can tell you that definitely these apps will work better (much better) on a newer leaked OS. The android runtime is VERY much improved on 10.3.1.1154 which I am using on both my Passport and my z10. The z10 in particular, really feels like a brand new device now. I am sorry, but if you choose not to install this leak, which, by the way, has been confirmed to be the Classic's release OS (so you know it CAN be a daily driver), you will have to wait until your carrier releases the updated OS. But believe me when I tell you, your android apps WILL run better. The choice is yours, but in the meantime, I'm afraid nothing much can be done for your situation. Good luck!
    12-06-14 10:37 AM
    I still not get what you mean. What's the connection between my review for some android app from snap on my Q10 - os 10.2.1, and my awaiting for os 10.3.1?

Posted via CB10
    The connection is that you've already sideloaded a non official app called SNAP to sideload android apps, why not download a non-official leak and complete the process. You're already halfway there.

Personally I have a 10.3 leak on both my phones. The bugs are extremely minor and I would not go back to 10.2.... unless someone offered me a significant sum of money to do so. It's like having a brand new phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 10:43 AM
    Thanks for your advise your advise emphasizes your quality as a human

\(???)/

Posted via CB10
    No problem, happy to help.

? Z10
    12-06-14 10:43 AM
    The connection is that you've already sideloaded a non official app called SNAP to sideload android apps, why not download a non-official leak and complete the process. You're already halfway there.

Personally I have a 10.3 leak on both my phones. The bugs are extremely minor and I would not go back to 10.2.... unless someone offered me a significant sum of money to do so. It's like having a brand new phone.

Posted via CB10
    Oh I see. I've deleted all my android app, and hoping to try that again after upgrading with the official new os

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 likes this.
    12-06-14 10:53 AM
    As others have stated here, if you are using 10.2.1.xxxx as your OS, some android apps just do not perform that well on your device. I can tell you that definitely these apps will work better (much better) on a newer leaked OS. The android runtime is VERY much improved on 10.3.1.1154 which I am using on both my Passport and my z10. The z10 in particular, really feels like a brand new device now. I am sorry, but if you choose not to install this leak, which, by the way, has been confirmed to be the Classic's release OS (so you know it CAN be a daily driver), you will have to wait until your carrier releases the updated OS. But believe me when I tell you, your android apps WILL run better. The choice is yours, but in the meantime, I'm afraid nothing much can be done for your situation. Good luck!
    Thanks for your input, realise that, and I think I'll just wait for the official one

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 10:59 AM
    OP at the end of the day you need to understand that this isn't an Android device. You are always going to run into issues trying to use Android apps on your Blackberry, even with he latest OS. While they will in fact run, a lot of them are still horribly slow and aren't really worth fooling with if you ask me. Plus you never know which ones are going to wreck your battery. I'd personally stay away from them, but that's just my opinion.
    12-06-14 02:32 PM
    What I complain is the fact and I can't say anything before try os 10.3.1, schedule in January right?

Posted via CB10
    why not load a leak and see how things run .....................you can always reload official os
    12-06-14 03:42 PM