Why in the heck does everyone continuously complain about wanting something new or better. Just go get it already. Go buy a new phone. And hey if you all have such great ideas for what should be, then by all means, start your own company, build your own new, top notch smartphone empire. Boo whooo, wheres the next update!!!, get out of town with that. You knew what you were buying before you bought it. Sit back, kick your feet up, and enjoy what you have. Obviously RIM is working hard to bring you what you want. And for the most part you complainers are exponentially ungrateful. I for one love, my Storm 2 and Playbook, and wouldn't trade em for another device on the market. And that's not just me. All I'm saying is get off your butts, and make yourselves useful for a change. Because complaining hasn't nor will it ever work for you or any of us. Don't come at me with, I don't have the money, but i'm stuck in a contract, or dare don't even bother trying to flame me. I'll just brush it off and move on to the next one. I'm willing to bet that half the things you complain about you don't even regularly use. You're all a plague and CB should be rid of you, because you're literally a waste of cyber space.

Just had to get this off my chest. Now back to your regularly scheduled complaingram!!!
    07-08-11 02:53 PM
    I'll give you a **** ya friend!! Its like if you repeat one thing a thousand times it makes it more true. Silly bastards. Get a life!! Next week is going to be big. Mark my words...
    Jake Storm and Thachoc1 like this.
    07-08-11 03:01 PM
    There are plenty of complainers, and I wouldn't be surprised if plenty of them are paid posters. I wouldn't be surprised if Apple and Google have hired pr firms to smear RIM and BlackBerry right here on crackberry. Watch 'em all now jump all over this with stupid statements like "Why would Apple and Google do that when they're already the best?" Come on over, all usual suspects ... I hear Apple's giving away another iPad to whomever has the highest anti-RIM/anti-BlackBerry post count today!
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    07-08-11 03:43 PM
    **** ya!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Thachoc1 likes this.
    07-08-11 03:48 PM
    Wooty Woot.

Thachoc1 likes this.
    07-08-11 03:56 PM
    I'll drink to that!

Thachoc1 likes this.
    07-08-11 07:05 PM
    I couldn't agree more. I used to speak up more loudly, but what the **** is the point?

Excellent post!

Thachoc1 likes this.
    07-08-11 07:32 PM
    Very well put. I'm happy with my 9650. It has more brains than some of the people I know or have associated with. Will we ever get enough?? Speed? Games? Apps? Themes?. I love Crackberry. If I didn't I wouldn't spend as much time as I do here. Its time to learn, laugh, play and grow. This is not a competition. Its a fun hobby. Let's keep it that way. Thanks to the old heads who brought us thus far. Among us you will find physicians, attorneys, farmers, stock brokers, fishermen, drivers, cooks and the best people from country to continents. Let's share and contribute valuable information for the new recruits. My name is Val and I'm a Crackaholic.

Thachoc1 likes this.
    07-08-11 07:55 PM
    Amen to that!!!
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    07-08-11 08:04 PM
    What people are complaining about is Rim use to be the top dog in cell phone's. Rim had the best email system out there but Rim didn't keep up with the new hardware and CPU speed. People want to stay with Rim but they don't want 4 or 5 year old technology.
    reeneebob likes this.
    07-08-11 08:36 PM
    What's so wrong with expecting more from a company you want to support?

What if GM were able to still get away with building the 1984 Cavalier?

RIM is behind. Even their email and messaging isn't that great anymore. Do you want to just sit back and think that's OK while the company slowly disappears or do you want to speak up and take part in pushing them to catch up and grow?
    Appleluver23 and reeneebob like this.
    07-08-11 08:47 PM
    Posting complaints on CrackBerry will not make any improvements at RIM.

07-08-11 09:14 PM
    My question is, why shouldn't people expect a lot out of their investments? I'm sorry, but if you are going to fork out $1-200 for a device, it better be worth that money (especially in this economy).

Also people remember, this is a public forum. If someone wants to gripe, let them. If you don't like it, state why and bring forth discussion, not flaming. Not everyone bows down to Waterloo.
    Appleluver23 likes this.
    07-08-11 09:19 PM
    Let's start a whole topic about complaining when that's all you did in your post is complain...hypocrite...

Appleluver23 likes this.
    07-08-11 09:50 PM
    What's so wrong with expecting more from a company you want to support?

What if GM were able to still get away with building the 1984 Cavalier?

RIM is behind. Even their email and messaging isn't that great anymore. Do you want to just sit back and think that's OK while the company slowly disappears or do you want to speak up and take part in pushing them to catch up and grow?

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with wanting more or better. But to sit and moan and groan constantly is the problem. People here and everywhere slam RIM because they're this and that. What's the point, save your breath and go get what makes you happy. Its as simple as that.

Jake2826 likes this.
    07-08-11 09:56 PM
    Exactly! If iPhone and Android are so wonderful get one and be happy. You won't catch me on an iPhone or Android forum talking about how much those devices suck even if I believe it's true (and I do).

grover5 likes this.
    07-08-11 09:59 PM
    Let's start a whole topic about complaining when that's all you did in your post is complain...hypocrite...

Yes its a rant. Glad you understand that. Thank you Captain Obvious! Notice I didn't knock my devices or RIM. That's the subject at hand. Next!!!!

NursingNinja likes this.
    07-08-11 10:09 PM
    Sooooooo u post a huge complaint.....about complainers??? And all the post does is.....complain?? Ok....

I will say to remember that this is a public place. People can and will say whatever they want, within the guidelines that we all agreed too. If that includes voicing their complaints about RIM, Blackberry Devices, or related products then who exactly are you to tell them to stop?

I personally think that it is good that people actually voice their complaints. Also, I am willing to bet that someone in Waterloo reads posts on this largest online blackberry community. I wouldnt be surprised if that is someone's JOB at RIM. I mean there are more than 3 million people here which im sure is a pretty considerable amount of people for them.
    Appleluver23 likes this.
    07-08-11 10:10 PM
    There are plenty of complainers, and I wouldn't be surprised if plenty of them are paid posters. I wouldn't be surprised if Apple and Google have hired pr firms to smear RIM and BlackBerry right here on crackberry. Watch 'em all now jump all over this with stupid statements like "Why would Apple and Google do that when they're already the best?" Come on over, all usual suspects ... I hear Apple's giving away another iPad to whomever has the highest anti-RIM/anti-BlackBerry post count today!
    If they were hired Tonis as their employer I would want my money back. Most of these knuckle heads return after a brief fling with another platform. Everything out there excels in something the other does not. But I always will prefer my Blackberry. And after enough time on this site (providing you are willing to read) there is no reason to want anything else, EVER!

07-08-11 10:11 PM
    What people are complaining about is Rim use to be the top dog in cell phone's. Rim had the best email system out there but Rim didn't keep up with the new hardware and CPU speed. People want to stay with Rim but they don't want 4 or 5 year old technology.
    We know all too well what people are complaining about!

07-08-11 10:14 PM
    This thread has irony written all over it... lol
    gunderscorewil likes this.
    07-08-11 10:20 PM
    While I don't think RIM will ever release cutting edge "tech war" smartphones at the pace multiple manufacturers are on the Android platform, I still don't think that matters much.

There will be new Blackberries out soon. Will they push the limits on tech? Probably not, but I will take an eternity of a good clean OS, QWERTY keys, trackpads/trackballs, action button, berry button, a strong battery, perfect notifications, with all the major apps over anything else out there.

Just luv the BB platform...
    grover5 likes this.
    07-08-11 10:25 PM
    Sooooooo u post a huge complaint.....about complainers??? And all the post does is.....complain?? Ok....

I will say to remember that this is a public place. People can and will say whatever they want, within the guidelines that we all agreed too. If that includes voicing their complaints about RIM, Blackberry Devices, or related products then who exactly are you to tell them to stop?

I personally think that it is good that people actually voice their complaints. Also, I am willing to bet that someone in Waterloo reads posts on this largest online blackberry community. I wouldnt be surprised if that is someone's JOB at RIM. I mean there are more than 3 million people here which im sure is a pretty considerable amount of people for them.
    I sir am one of the many that encourage and support every bit of the hard work that goes into the technology that we hold in our hands. My Storm and PB are top notch devices IMHO!!! I too enjoy the finer things in life just like the next person. HOWEVER, I will make the most of what I have. And if it doesn't do what I want it to THEN I WILL SWITCH, not sit up and B I T C H about it. Take action because whining and crying will get you no where. For instance if you have a crappy job and you don't make enough money are you gonna complain or get a new job making more money. Its no ones fault but your own that you bought what you bought. Suck it up, own it and do better. I believe someone at RIM reads these forums as well but how much of it do you really think has an impact.

07-08-11 10:26 PM
    Everyone complaining about RIM is just wasting their time here on Crackberry. This site is for BlackBerry users, and to help new BlackBerry owners.

And, not all of the CrackBerry nation worry about the price of our phones. Sorry if some of you lose sleep about that.

07-08-11 10:27 PM
    use this analogy -

if your favorite sport team use to win every game and take home crown and all of a sudden can no longer keep up and win games. would you complain and get frustrated?

i'm a realist. i like my berry but dislike the fact that it can no longer be as competitive.
    07-08-11 10:31 PM
116 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD