I undestand the excitement that new phones generate. I just dont feel its should be shoved down my throat at every turn. At this point, I dont even do RSS cause one more BOLD article may make me throw my phone out a freakin' window!

Enough became enough long time ago and I think its completely unwarranted to say, "If you dont want to read them skip them." This isnt an issue that related STRICTLY to forum postings.

Its gotten so that if someone sneezes, some clown will ask if your sneeze is related to the bold release.
    09-03-08 10:39 AM
    I was excited for this phone in July and early August - finally just hit the wall waiting - staying with my 8820.

Smart move RIM guys - give it to the canadians and the europeans first - I'm sure the 100 people who live in Canada will appreciate your efforts and god bless the european's - their afraid your spying on them.

U.S.A. Baby - we're your core market - yet feel like red headed step-children
    Total nonsense. RIM is not the only company that releases elsewhere before they release to the U.S. 99% of our current phones were released 1.5 years before we even head of them!
    09-03-08 10:42 AM
    This is a forum and you'll see many posts about the BOLD. If the posts gets on your nerves, just skip past it and ignore.
    if we did that, half the blog's and the new posts on the message board would cease to exist to us! lol
    09-04-08 05:17 PM
    Yea I tired of it until sprint comes out with so I can buy it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-08 01:33 PM
    I agree...I guess its groundbreaking on the BB side of things. However, it is quite obvious that a fair share of people aren't going to make the jump to the Bold, for numerous reasons. I think that the majority of the BB community wants to hear about their current devices.
    09-07-08 11:05 AM
    Yea I tired of it until sprint comes out with so I can buy it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If you are waiting for the Bold to come out on Sprint, it may be a while. I hope not for the sake of all my friends who have Sprint. However, I am rather dubious about the way Sprint handles such things.
    09-07-08 12:56 PM
    I know you don't want to hear it, but it's the new kid in town.
    Everyones talking about it.
    09-07-08 01:30 PM
    True. I love reading about tech news and whatnot. But when the same threads are repeated OVER AND OVER again, it gets a little irritating. All the threads now seem to have to do with false release dates, what so and so heard from a rep they know from so and so carrier... Sheesh..

I agree.

IMO, similar with the betas:

If you have the latest os beta, you're going to be very happy. If you don't have it, members(not all) are pissed at the others that do have it, posting about it, and may not be quick (as you would like them) to share because you want it right now!!! It doesn't matter how much time/effort(whatever) went into finding it for those that want the latest and the newest beta. Same with the BOLD. Everyone wants the BOLD to work. But, as consumers, they also want the new BOLD. So, if more had the BOLD, there would be less complaining about the repetition of the comments due to more post about the BOLD.
    09-07-08 03:42 PM
    You want an Amen - you got it!! AMEN!!! And, besides, I am so head over heals with my Curve, and there is so much more to learn, who has time for the Bold, anyway. I'll probably still be picking up new things when Sprint finally gets the Bold so maybe I'll be ready then!
    09-07-08 03:57 PM
    Whats the big deal about the bold?

I think my curve looks hella sexier
    09-07-08 03:58 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD