9780/6.0.0.448
    When I click on the notification bar, I see the next three calendar items and the last three calls. Who makes calls anymore? Is there a theme that shows more calendar items? Not looking for a "today screen" because I have personal as well as pprofessional entries on my calendar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-11 10:26 PM
    9780/6.0.0.448
    When I click on the notification bar, I see the next three calendar items and the last three calls. Who makes calls anymore? Is there a theme that shows more calendar items? Not looking for a "today screen" because I have personal as well as pprofessional entries on my calendar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I don't think thats changeable unless you get a custom theme. I sometimes use the de-today app which can give you anywhere from 0 to 20 calendar appts on your home screen. It also integrates with Bweather and CB wallpaper changer. very slick app, colored font choices as well. being always visible might be an issue for you tho. To each their own.
    Another option would be to disable universal search, set keypad shortcuts, then "L" enables calendar. Set to open with agenda view and theres your appointments. Basically a one key press. Oh and you don;t lose universal search as that will open with an "S" press.
    02-15-11 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD