Hi all

I listen to Shoutcast streams all the time on my PC with Winamp. Is there an application for BlackBerry (specifically that will run on 7.1 on my 9900) smartphones that plays Shoutcast streams? Everything I've found is horribly out of date/development, or is tied to some ecosystem/list of available streams. I just want a player that I can open an arbitrary Shoutcast stream.

Any ideas?
    10-25-12 05:20 PM
    Hi all

I listen to Shoutcast streams all the time on my PC with Winamp. Is there an application for BlackBerry (specifically that will run on 7.1 on my 9900) smartphones that plays Shoutcast streams? Everything I've found is horribly out of date/development, or is tied to some ecosystem/list of available streams. I just want a player that I can open an arbitrary Shoutcast stream.

Any ideas?
    I used to listen to Shoutcast all the time using my Sidekick browser. Once I got a BB I never used it anymore in favor of Slacker. Can you access it on your browser?
    10-25-12 05:22 PM
    I used to listen to Shoutcast all the time using my Sidekick browser. Once I got a BB I never used it anymore in favor of Slacker. Can you access it on your browser?
    I'm hoping for something a little more streamlined than web browser bookmarks.
    10-25-12 05:35 PM
    10-25-12 05:40 PM
    I did some googling. How about this? https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1702/
    Looks like a crappy UI, but if the functionality is good... I'll give it a go. Wish there was a trial.

edit: Oh, there is a trial!
    10-25-12 05:46 PM