There's no debate. Apple has the makings of what makes a brand premium (kudos to Inichols for making it plain &simple), however you refuse to see it. Do yourself a favor and look up what makes a brand premium. Your findings will show that Apple fits that mold.

Sent from my  using Tapatalk
    do you do anything on CrackBerry except Apple touting?..... and I am genuinely seriously asking
    03-01-14 07:38 PM
    do you do anything on CrackBerry except Apple touting?..... and I am genuinely seriously asking
    I'm not sure. I don't keep track of my activity (I'm not sure why you're doing it) on cb.

03-01-14 07:42 PM
    I'm not sure. I don't keep track of my activity (I'm not sure why you're doing it) on cb.

I've talked to you long enough to know that

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 08:26 PM
    Here is the problem blackberry isnt like the sony, Lg's and samsungs of the world. Many of these companies just throw things out there and hope they go over. Blackberry doesnt have that luxury. They need the products to at least have some engagement with the current user base. If they start throwing ideas at the wall and just stick a huge spec'd phone out there chances are A) it will be way to expensive b) It wont work well together as a unit. I would rather see them come out with something that works well and is ready to be used for the business purposes it was meant for. It will be prosumer with a business priority. This bit they are just going to bring out some big time consumer device that stacks up against samsung is frankly a pipe dream. Not going to happen. I like the Z30 perhaps add some additional functions and bring a few new things to the handset but going for the gazillion feature do it all phone usually ends up as a disaster. Its not what it has on the phone its how it works. Just ask HTC who has some unbelievable handsets that frankly have just plain bombed. If it were that simple to figure out everyone would be doing it and they just arent. we do appreciate the enthusiasm though. Never enough of that on the blackberry team.
    03-02-14 12:30 AM
    Here is the problem blackberry isnt like the sony, Lg's and samsungs of the world. Many of these companies just throw things out there and hope they go over. Blackberry doesnt have that luxury. They need the products to at least have some engagement with the current user base. If they start throwing ideas at the wall and just stick a huge spec'd phone out there chances are A) it will be way to expensive b) It wont work well together as a unit. I would rather see them come out with something that works well and is ready to be used for the business purposes it was meant for. It will be prosumer with a business priority. This bit they are just going to bring out some big time consumer device that stacks up against samsung is frankly a pipe dream. Not going to happen. I like the Z30 perhaps add some additional functions and bring a few new things to the handset but going for the gazillion feature do it all phone usually ends up as a disaster. Its not what it has on the phone its how it works. Just ask HTC who has some unbelievable handsets that frankly have just plain bombed. If it were that simple to figure out everyone would be doing it and they just arent. we do appreciate the enthusiasm though. Never enough of that on the blackberry team.
    Honestly it's a case of the early rate ate the cheese. Apple already placed their stake and it will take a massive undertaking to get customers from them who have invested so much in their apps and their other products.

Samsung was slightly late but they have the advertising money and the ability to take a huge loss on phones without being in trouble.

As lately with Microsoft, selling phones cheap and being able to take a loss without being in trouble is crucial and so is $$$$. BlackBerry don't have any of this along with brand perception is why they are struggling.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 01:04 AM
    All I know is that I test drove a Z30 back to back with a S4. The text image was much sharper on the Samsung.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    Yeah that's 295 PPI vs 440.....so...physics basically.
    JeepBB likes this.
    03-02-14 02:44 AM
    I've talked to you long enough to know that

Posted via CB10
    No you haven't. I'm 99.9% sure that I skip past a majority of your posts.

richardat likes this.
    03-02-14 03:50 AM
    I love how the OP just calls this a troll thread right in the title.
    03-02-14 05:33 AM
    If I'm right which I am, tmobile is the only carrier who back up wifi calling... what about att and Verizon.

Exactly so we already have 2or 3 major carrier not pushing the update regardless

Posted via CB10
    And if I'm right, the first sentence of mine that you quoted says that for the carriers without wifi calling it is those carriers fault.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 06:32 AM
    you jumped the ship on BB.....I think they have given up on the US--for now.....I personally hope they can exist without needing the US as a major market (wishful thinking) too fickle...
    Unfortunately BlackBerry ignored the US market when they went on their global growth initiative. They failed to adjust to the new smartphone paradigm that started in the US, and is now being embraced globally. So now is the rest if the world jumping ship since they are all migrating to iPhone and Android?

Posted via CB10
    richardat likes this.
    03-02-14 06:37 AM
    I love how the OP just calls this a troll thread right in the title.
    Me thinks you have a troll fixation.

Carry on folks, but please keep the personal comments out of the discussion.

Shouldn't BlackBerry hurry up with the new flagship? [WARNING! Rant provoking thread!]-just-facts-ma-am-t-shirts_design.png
    03-02-14 07:34 AM
    I know this thread is just another desperate attempt to specutlate on whether or not BlackBerry will make us all happy soon...
    Ha Ha! This is an impossibility!
    Even if BlackBerry made a device with 10X the specs you mention, someone will start a thread about how useless the device is because they cannot post pics directly into a BBM group chat or something.
    antikorr likes this.
    03-02-14 09:12 AM
62 123