I talk about how great blackberries are almost everyday. If someone I know is looking to get a new phone, I will try to sway them to buy a blackberry. I also like to show off all the cool things my berry can do, and I guess I rub it in my friend’s faces. Its because of this my friends are always saying RIM should pay me for all the promoting blackberries so much.…….So the question I’m asking is…..are you guys the same, or am I alone?
    10-30-08 09:57 PM
    Yea pretty much lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-08 10:44 PM
    heck yea i should be. i should have RIM clothes and shoes as much as im on my berry.
    10-30-08 10:49 PM
    I work for Sprint and sell Blackberry to most...one addict at a time lol =o)

10-30-08 10:59 PM
    Haha, go to work for a carrier as a sales rep...you'll get your compensation then
    10-30-08 11:38 PM
    This is the exact reason I'm thinking of applying to be a Rogers rep when I move to Edmonton next summer...I probably know more about Blackberries than most reps do!
    10-31-08 12:21 AM
    Now I feel like a schoolyard Crackberry pusher... Don't get the wrong idea, I don't really hang around schoolyards.

I evangelize Blackberry, especially when I hear 'iPhone"... then I start asking the questions "what are you going to use it for... Gaming & surfing or communicating, emailing, business, commerce... I could go on
    10-31-08 12:32 AM
    i keep telling my friend to get the bold so i can play with it lol
    10-31-08 12:43 AM
    i'm the exact same way!! i wish i had shirts, hats, and all of these things from RIM. i would wear/use them all the time. i've applied for so many stores of all carriers around where i live. at&t, verizon, tmo, and sprint. they never bothered to call me. now i've never worked in the cellphone business, but i do know alot about them. i would love to work for a carrier. i've been in sales before, but never with phones. but give me 5 minutes with a customer and i'll guarantee you he'll be walking out with a Blackberry.
    10-31-08 08:44 AM
    I work for ?71 and get stuff from the RIM all the time. I give customers RIM pens, notepads, hats, all kinds of stuff. Always promoting the addiction!

10-31-08 10:11 AM
    I know I should. Just like Lambo, I'm always showing up my friends LG Dare with all the thngs I can do on my BB.

Side note- I believe there should be a BlackBerry sponsored car in NASCAR. They have one for Motorola, why not BB?

10-31-08 10:18 AM
    I really don't have to push the BlackBerry, it seems like everyone I know is switching. I can't go anywhere without seeing at least one person I don't know with a BlackBerry.

I should be sponsored by CrackBerry.com, though. I tell everyone who asks me anything about my phone to come here.
    10-31-08 10:32 AM
    I could use a race sponsor. I'll put some RIM stickers on my bike and wear a BB on my hip! Come on guys...
    10-31-08 11:00 AM
    Haha I guess I'm a pusher....lol
    10-31-08 01:25 PM
    I should totally be sponsored by RIM! I'm constantly trying to convince people to switch and I can answer virtually any BB question one might have. When I see someone with a BB, I always ask them how their liking it and I offer them tips.
    10-31-08 01:34 PM
    I would take free phones over $. Always having the latest and greatest for me! I do have the BlackBerry logo tattooed on my body, so I am already committed. My local VZW stores tech even asks me questions about how to's.

11-01-08 01:06 PM
    since I got my BB in Aug. I have converted 5 people (including my hubby who hated mine for the first month and has now said he will never have any other kind of phone).
    11-01-08 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD