04-30-12 04:01 PM
    i wonder how many more views and opinions people can spew on rim, definitely interesting, but the analysts are as annoying as the trolls on the boards here
    Stewartj1 likes this.
    04-30-12 04:13 PM
    I just don't understand how there are 12 different articles every day on how RIM should split/sell/give up/go android/ go windows phone/ die/ partner/ whatever else. How many different ways can people say the same exact thing? Just getting really annoying. Let it all play out for crying out loud.
    Stewartj1 and LoganSix like this.
    04-30-12 04:52 PM
    Lets let RIM's new board of directors and new CEO try fixing their problems first.
    Stewartj1 likes this.
    04-30-12 04:57 PM
    I just don't understand how there are 12 different articles every day on how RIM should split/sell/give up/go android/ go windows phone/ die/ partner/ whatever else. How many different ways can people say the same exact thing? Just getting really annoying. Let it all play out for crying out loud.
    And every one of them thinks THEIR way is the ONLY way. LOL
    04-30-12 05:24 PM
    And every one of them thinks THEIR way is the ONLY way. LOL
    And they all talk like they have access to all of RIM's books and pipeline for what they have in store for the future and already know that it won't be good enough.
    04-30-12 06:03 PM
    The doom and gloom stock manipulation analyst reposts are almost as annoying as the SEO spammers who repost the majority of them.
    llllBULLSEYE likes this.
    04-30-12 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD