I have a sprint 8330 Curve with the OS 4.5.0.131 and well i have seen on the OS Super Page that cell south has 4.5.0.169

SO i wanted to know wat is new or if it just fix bugs and does it really void my warranty and will my Sprint TV, Navigation, and Music Store disappear or will it stay.

So if i do my apps and data will be erased so all my password keeps and memopads and calendar dates will be deleted and the facebook and myspace apps i have and the sprint apps or if i backup and then restore will everything be there again or not
    09-27-09 09:23 PM
    If you want to upgrade to the Tour (9630), i highly suggest you to use DM to back up all your information from your BB Curve, I am new to BB Tour. so im getting the tour this week, so if you need any help just ask me im always available to talk to you.
    09-27-09 09:27 PM
    If you want to upgrade to the Tour (9630), i highly suggest you to use DM to back up all your information from your BB Curve, I am new to BB Tour. so im getting the tour this week, so if you need any help just ask me im always available to talk to you.
    Uh how does this relate to my question i want to upgrade OS not devices. Im waiting for Tour 2
    09-27-09 09:30 PM
    Uh how does this relate to my question i want to upgrade OS not devices. Im waiting for Tour 2
    Oh, I'm sorry i dont know anything about OS yet im new to BB.
    09-27-09 09:46 PM
    If your device is working and you aren't having issues, then you don't need to upgrade the OS.

It's better to get more familiar with the device and how it works before upgrading.
    09-27-09 09:49 PM
    If your device is working and you aren't having issues, then you don't need to upgrade the OS.

It's better to get more familiar with the device and how it works before upgrading.
    That's what im talking about and when i get my Tour i'll say if i like the same OS to the phone sprint gave me i wouldn't upgrade the OS to the Tour
    09-27-09 09:52 PM
    Okay so i had have this phone for like a year and i know it like a lot but can somebody answer the questions i have instead of putting other responses that are not really helping me at all thank u
    09-27-09 10:00 PM
    Upgrading os should not void the warranty. For every upgrade, I've always backed up first using DM and upgraded using apploader. None of my apps were ever deleted this way. You can upgrade and if you don't like it, downgrade back to what you had before.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 10:46 PM
    Okay so i had have this phone for like a year and i know it like a lot but can somebody answer the questions i have instead of putting other responses that are not really helping me at all thank u
    Sorry about that, someone will see your thread and answer all your problems.
    09-27-09 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD