Got a storm2 due an upgrade in 3months can't decide whether to go OS7 wait for BBX or maybe leave BlackBerry handsets altogether would like some advice/thoughts of other people please.Many Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-11 12:05 PM
    Do you like your Storm2? If so, give BB7 a look; it rocks. If not, look around to see what's on your carrier of choice. I looked and went BB7. It's a different choice for everyone.

What features do you need/want the most from a new device?
    11-18-11 12:14 PM
    No one can answer your question but you. Each phone has it's own pros and cons, depending on what you use it for. So make a list from the most to least important things you want to do with your phone. Then a list of the features you are looking for in a phone. You'll get your answer from that list.

Also, take advantage of the return policy. I know you'll have to pay a small restocking fee, but at least you get time to change your mind and swap for another phone.
    11-18-11 12:28 PM
    Try another plat form for the 30 days or 14 days that your carrier will allow. Then you can get a feel for another plat form. If you like it great, if not go back and get the latest BB. You cant lose other that the $35 or so re-stocking fee. Well worth it to try something new.
    11-18-11 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD