I have a curve 8310, if I do upgrade I have to do both (my DH and mine) which can be expensive. Is it worth it? Any place that is giving good deals on the bold?

Question: is it worth it? and would you pay the price now or wait until summer to see if they keep changing things.
    12-22-08 12:10 PM
    Well my friend has the Bold and from messing around with it for a few days and having my Curve it came down to personal preference to me. The Bold is very sharp and clean looking but I in the end preferred my 8320 over it. I plan on personally waiting another year or 2 before I upgrade my BB to the newer ones that will be coming out. If you want you can bring up all their specs on BB's website and compare the 2 to see which meet your specific needs the best.
    12-22-08 01:09 PM
    I have both. Love the curve. I needed the bold for the space and speed it offers.
    12-22-08 01:12 PM
    I have both as well. And it is worth it. And I cant even use 3g! Just the screen itself is telling and until you have it in your hand and watch that first video it really cant be explained. But again its personal preference the only thing that took some getting used to for me was the keyboard but the speed and memory and just how quickly it is able to function made it more than worth it for me. My unlocked bold is awesome.
    12-22-08 01:18 PM
    I'd go with a Bold if I could. Gorgeous screen!
    12-22-08 01:38 PM
    Can get a Bold on Amazon for $250 plus you get $100 Visa gift card so really $150. Sell your old phone for $50 and voila, a Bold for $100 and worth every penny.
    12-22-08 04:16 PM
    Its always better for you to go into the store and actually play a bit w/ the phones....by the way bold has a great resolution haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD