just got my new 8330 last week. im already going to touch up the one or two small chips the paint has (the phone is in really good condition and its little but it bothers me). should i get the black trackball though? i searched an there seems to be mixed reviews but i know my trackball will only be clean for a few months and i dont see any black ones in the CB store...
    08-01-09 12:53 PM
    I personally like the black trackballl. Check out Cellular Nationwide Network - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry, or ebay for them. There are other sites as well...
    08-01-09 01:05 PM
    It's really up to you. If you do, try and get the G1 trackball.
    08-01-09 01:07 PM
    but in some reviews people were saying the G1 didnt work as well b/c the rollers are different so u have to change the rollers. i want as little risk as possible so i wanted a complete assembly i could just swap out with the current one.
    08-01-09 01:19 PM
    I have the G1 and its a direct replacement on my 8330...no issues and love the color change..
    08-01-09 04:25 PM
    Yes, the G1 is ok. It is the "other" black trackballs that have problems, especially with the rollers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 04:43 PM
    Personally, I'm going to get either a black TB or dye mine purple when I get my case, because I hate the yellowish TB on the 8310.

I *really* wish I could get a bigger track ball for it to be honest. I hate how small it is.
    08-02-09 12:09 AM
    cnn.cn is your best choice. The only problem is that they ship from China so it takes longer than buying from someone on E-bay who lives in the states. People selling on e-bay in the states mostly buy from cnn, but at least they ship faster than them.

It's really up to you.
    08-02-09 12:30 AM
    i would say to get it from ebay.. .at least it is much more reliable, for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 09:31 AM
    I would say go for it. I got my black trackball (the G1) from dealishop.com and have had no problems with it.
    08-03-09 02:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD