View Poll Results: Should Crackberry become an Android Central sub Forum?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 22.22%
  • No

14 77.78%
    I am sure this is an uncomfortable question at this point, but would it not be fair to say that Blackberry is now another android manufacturer rather than its own thing? Would that not make this a sub forum of Android Central? Sorry if this triggers people it was just something I was thinking about.
    03-01-17 02:06 PM
    I'm grabbing myself some popcorn.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 02:22 PM
    There's still other stuff to talk about: BBOS, PlayBook, BB10, spam BBM. Contrary to the real world, they're all still alive on here.
    03-01-17 02:24 PM
    It's a question that has been asked for a long time.....
    03-01-17 02:25 PM
    There are countless threads on this already.

BlackBerry users and devices running its software still stand apart - perhaps through tradition, or perhaps through delusion. But we like it that way.
    NursingNinja likes this.
    03-01-17 02:26 PM
    There is a lot to talk about with BlackBerry that have nothing to do with Android, or even phones.
    03-01-17 02:28 PM

BlackBerry users and devices running its software still stand apart - perhaps through tradition, or perhaps through delusion. But we like it that way.
    Fair enough!
    03-01-17 03:03 PM
    I am sure this is an uncomfortable question at this point, but would it not be fair to say that Blackberry is now another android manufacturer rather than its own thing? Would that not make this a sub forum of Android Central? Sorry if this triggers people it was just something I was thinking about.
    No, but I would much appreciate if they talk with AC to just move the Android discussion over.
    03-01-17 03:06 PM

Actually it's the delusional ones that constantly scream at the top of their lungs that the Priv and DTEKs aren't BlackBerries.

I say give it their way. I don't want to be associated with those "BlackBerry Fans" anyways.
    03-01-17 03:10 PM
    No, but I would much appreciate if they talk with AC to just move the Android discussion over.
    Would be "interesting" to see if they could merge both the Android Central and CrackBerry sections on the Android devices. Might help some over there to see there is some interest in these devices. As those sections are almost dead over there.

Plus any new owners.... not sure they will understand the differences.
    03-01-17 03:11 PM
    Would be "interesting" to see if they could merge both the Android Central and CrackBerry sections on the Android devices. Might help some over there to see there is some interest in these devices. As those sections are almost dead over there.

Plus any new owners.... not sure they will understand the differences.
    Database migration to move the discussion over, then replace all the device forums with links to the corresponding boards.

I assume all the Smartphone Experts sites use the same underlying forum software.
    03-01-17 03:13 PM
    We arent going to merge anything or just plug link in for all Android based discussion. CB might not be the forum you are looking for if that is how you want it.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-01-17 03:22 PM
    "Should Crackberry become an Android Central sub Forum?"

No, there are still too many BlackBerry 10 and OS users on this forum that aren't going anywhere soon enough.
    03-01-17 06:03 PM
    We arent going to merge anything or just plug link in for all Android based discussion. CB might not be the forum you are looking for if that is how you want it.
    I can't believe? that this is still a topic here, cb is definitely it's own breed.and honestly seems to be much busier amongst this community you see way more comments on articles here than at ac, I frequent both realms and think they should stay separate

Posted Via Passport with CB10 app
    03-01-17 06:19 PM
    "Should Crackberry become an Android Central sub Forum?"

No, there are still too many BlackBerry 10 and OS users on this forum that aren't going anywhere soon enough.
    Yeah you're right and it's unfortunate for most of us cause I can't stand some of the bb10 holdouts. They just complain about wanting an update, new phone running bb10 and always talk about how much they hate android. Enough already. No offense
    03-01-17 06:48 PM
    NO! We are not all affiliated with Android, and we may not necessarily want to be.......

But never say never

-sent from a beautiful Bold 9900
    03-01-17 08:32 PM
    Yeah you're right and it's unfortunate for most of us cause I can't stand some of the bb10 holdouts. They just complain about wanting an update, new phone running bb10 and always talk about how much they hate android. Enough already. No offense
    03-01-17 11:10 PM
    No. Absolutely no.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-17 12:03 AM
    Actually it's the delusional ones that constantly scream at the top of their lungs that the Priv and DTEKs aren't BlackBerries.

I say give it their way. I don't want to be associated with those "BlackBerry Fans" anyways.
    Key1 and Aurora aren't BlackBerries either! Trojan horse Chen sold us out to the Google... arrr hurrrr durrr...
    03-02-17 02:09 AM
    Hey, we BB10 users are still here and I believe some of us are observing the development of BBDroid just in case we have to move on someday.

Posted through my  Z30
    03-02-17 03:30 PM
    There is a lot to talk about with BlackBerry that have nothing to do with Android, or even phones.
    For example JC, one topic which has nothing to do with Android or even phones

Posted through my  Z30
    03-02-17 03:31 PM
    I think we (maybe not all, but many) BlackBerry Android users still see ourselves as a little apart from the rest of the Android world. Many of us come from BBOS and BB10 and appreciate where we've been and where we are. I like it here and only pop into AC from time to time.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-02-17 07:21 PM
    Don't lie. You know you, too, want the 10.4 update and a BlackBerry Passport 2. Or would you prefer the Z50?
    03-03-17 07:43 PM
    Nope. Never... :-D

•   THISone, with the keys, hopefully coming soon to a phone store down unda... :-D   •
    03-04-17 04:31 PM
    Some of us may be Android users now...but we are BlackBerry Android users dammit. And we are still the best. How's that for elitism? Ha ha.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-04-17 04:35 PM
52 123