Why can't they make this ad part of their USA marketing campaign?

Posted via CB10
    auditman likes this.
    08-14-13 01:05 PM
    Come on, OP! Is your question serious? They obviously don't use it because the marketing team is just a bunch of clowns.

Sadly.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    08-14-13 01:14 PM
    Agreed, they should.
    08-14-13 01:15 PM
    Check this one out. LMFAO!!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 01:27 PM
    I fail to see how that ad is going to make more people buy Blackberry's. It's not showing anything real or tangible.

People don't care what it's doing for a space shuttles, trains, etc . They only care about what a phone can do for them.
    08-14-13 01:37 PM
    Both commercial are nice,they may not try to use it in the states because American are th best if u know what I mean.

Golf=passion
    08-14-13 01:46 PM
    Here is a precise Q5 commercial.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 02:08 PM
    Those are great commercials. They should have renamed BlackBerry to QNX. Change the way people think of BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 02:37 PM
    I fail to see how that ad is going to make more people buy Blackberry's. It's not showing anything real or tangible.

People don't care what it's doing for a space shuttles, trains, etc . They only care about what a phone can do for them.
    How would people know what the phone can do for them if they don't know what the phone does?
    08-14-13 05:17 PM
    That's what the commercial should be a series of ads in the campaign.

Show how important it is with the first one, then have a follow up ad to show off the phone directly.

Grab attention with the first and peak interest.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 06:47 PM
    That's what the commercial should be a series of ads in the campaign.

Show how important it is with the first one, then have a follow up ad to show off the phone directly.

Grab attention with the first and peak interest.

Posted via CB10
    Agree! I loved the first ad. Very cool.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 09:50 PM

The best ads don't show off anything real or tangible. The best ads make it about something bigger than the phone itself and the QNX ad does a great job at that. The worst ads are the ones that just show off features of the OS. They're boring...no one cares

Here is a thread that I started a while ago (a few weeks) about BlackBerry's marketing: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=833441

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ajst222; 08-14-13 at 10:36 PM.
    08-14-13 09:55 PM
    Remember that ads serve to introduce and to remind.

The former ad introduced the company and its girth. It shows the background and suggests importance, relevance & confidence.

This ad shows off BB's integrity and software integration.

Go BB!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 10:12 PM
    Here is a precise Q5 commercial.

Posted via CB10
    The worst piece of BB10 marketing BlackBerry has done.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 10:34 PM
    Ajst222: I agree. The best ads deliver information about a product that keeps you wondering about it.
    The ad may not show the phone directly, but its saying here is technology so advanced it can save lives, power cities etc...and, guess what we just put it in a Blackberry.

We do the same type of marketing with my band's upcoming album.

We give a peak to the audience, keep them hanging for a short while in anticipation, and them hit them with the goods in a follow up promotion.

It works everytime. Always a huge response from our fans.

I personally would have rather seen that BlackBerry ad as the Superbowl commercial.
    I get it. Superbowl ads are famous for being quirky and funny, but BlackBerry doesn't need to be cracking jokes, when so many consumers already see them as a joke-unfortunately.
    After seeing the above ad I originally posted, I fell on love with my Z10 all over again.

The Q5 ad is very in depth at product presentation, but a little over the top.

Imagination is the key to peeking interest in a product. Give consumers a powerful tasting nibble and they will find a way to fill their whole plate with a full meal.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 10:55 PM