01-29-13 08:40 PM
    Remember they are giving away 10 phones. What the he$$ she can have one. Would I get one for a photo shoot in a bikini? Probably not. Then again it just might fit the totally Crazy bill. Plus look who is judging Kevin, Bla1ze, and Adam. DUHHH
    01-29-13 08:40 PM
    true indeed
    01-29-13 09:02 PM
    yup... read the whole posts by Kevin. and yup... it is for fun and at least crackberry covered the sexy part although some have more to say about 'that' sexy part....
    i don't speak for all but what i can say is Deborah is a liar.
    she not only duped the crackberry team but also all of us in crackberry.
    she said she has been using blackberry for so, oh, long that she couldn't differentiate between getting a free blackberry 10 or a blackberry 10 phone.
    she posted photos using instagram when we all know post-BB10 there's no instagram for her 'all the time use' blackberry.
    we all know she's using crackberry to gain free phone and free advertising on her bikini sponsored wear.
    and to top it off, she shows the blackberry (fruit) only to show her commitment to blackberry... where's the blackberry phone you've been using.
    the fact that we do not know whether there are more blackberry users posting with ideas of doing something sexy makes us even more compelling that THIS is the best and most sexiest that someone in crackberry forum have ever thought of?
    come on, debbie.. u can do better than this.. at least show off using your friends blackberry and publish the photo of you and a blackberry in your instagram to show that you genuinely love blackberry...
    frankly, she still in my opinion doesnt cut to be a winner... if there are category needed, surely one of our crackberry members can post self-made video with plenty of sexiness with much more daring act. like 'a bikini model riding a motorcycle for the first time' type for example.

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    01-29-13 09:02 PM
    I am the one that exposed her in the comment section of her "winning video".

I don't think the Crackberry teams knows the extent of what was going on.

I can't speak for anyone else, however I don't personally believe Kevin would have chosen her if he knew she was promoting the bathing suit brand, the bathing suit store,using a totally separate shoot campaign (her posing for the sale of this suit), and she wasn't even a blackberry user.

We got duped, and its too late now.

I am not blaming the Crackberry team ATALL for this. We all got tricked, and it should be a lesson learned.

1. Her entry shows no dedication or self sacrifice.
    She is not doing anything out of character. She is a model, that does clearly does photo shoots on a regular basis, its her JOB. She was holding two blackberries in the picture to try and make it relevant to score herself a new phone. So really all she did that is out of her way is hold two blackberries on what was otherwise a standard shoot. Wheres the dedication or self sacrifice? I think the White dress win was even more deserving then this because she was at least slightly embarrassed I imagine.

2. She is not even a blackberry user, she is an iPhone user
    She said she has only ever owned Blackberry phones in her video. Yet her Instagram clearly shows her USING HER iPHONE and screen shots from her iPhone!!!
    You have to have an android or iPhone in the first place to do instagram.

iPhone:

Photo by stpierre_305_deborah • Instagram

iPhone screen shot:

Photo by stpierre_305_deborah • Instagram

3. She is doing this for money and fame
    Its very clear that she used this as a two birds one stone opportunity from the start. You think the bathing suit she has on is a coincidence? I know the brand of bathing suit that she wore as she has it hash tagged it all over her instagram for the $$$$ get gets. The manufacturer is in the comments of her instagram picture of it. She tweeted the pic to ishine365.com in hopes of getting more work, they are they ones that are paying her for this shoot. Also tweeted "ishine365 is where its at!" clearly she got the suit from them and money from them.

Its for sale on their website for the new 2013 collection, SHES THE ONE THAT WEARS IT WHERE ITS FOR SALE AND PROMOTED THAT STORE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THIS CONTEST:

Mikoh Swimwear Banyans Top - Mikoh Swimwear | ISHINE365

How was this all easily accessible with a few minutes and a few clicks if it was not a marketing attempt??

Check her tweets its all about promotion and getting chummy with the companies!!!!!!!

4. Doesn't know a thing about Blackberry launch
    At the start she says, "to win a blackberry 10 I am going to do a bikini photoshoot". Now I am not trying to say everyone has to be up on the leaks and newest information about Blackberry....but there is no device called "a blackberry 10". Blackberry 10 is the OS. "to win a blackberry Blackberry 10 device", or " blackberry 10 phone" would have been fitting terms that anyone one who remotely follows what is going on would have said. From what it looks like she believes there is a phone called the blackberry 10. Even the page/blog for the contest says "blackberry 10 phone" in the title and all over the body as well.
    01-29-13 09:04 PM
    01-29-13 09:07 PM
    I say they make her make another video but then deny the phone. That would make for the best publicity ever.
    01-29-13 09:51 PM
    Why all the fuss? I hope people don't get upset when my bikini video drops.
    grover5 and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    01-29-13 10:06 PM
    I don't believe what she has done is worthy of a free Bb10 phone that's just my opinion and input. No effort involved like some of the other winners have done.
    01-29-13 10:12 PM
    Of coarse she should get a BB10 phone. Attractive people always get what they want. **** if I wasn't engaged Id buy one for her.
    And with that comment Zetti suddenly became unengaged although not by his/her choice.
    01-29-13 10:15 PM
    I say they make her make another video but then deny the phone. That would make for the best publicity ever.
    She is finished the shoot for that particular bikini/company. So maybe for the next thing on her schedule she will become a blackberry fan again.

Also noticed it says she is a huge fan of crackberry too?? Im sure she watches the podcasts, goes in the forums, and reads the blogs. LOL
    anthonysira likes this.
    01-29-13 10:15 PM
    I doubt she even has a CrackBerry account...
    01-29-13 10:24 PM
    As I mentioned before...she should have at least shown a nipple
    I'll show my nipples for BB10. But I don't think it will get me anywhere. They don't do much for anyone but the wife lol
    01-29-13 10:24 PM
    This is still so hilarious to me lmaoooooo
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-29-13 10:33 PM
    I honestly don't care what her intentions were. I don't care if she deserves a phone. I don't care that she lied in her video. You know what I do care about? That I saw in the "what phone are you replacing thread" were people replacing the iphone 5. That made my night. That gave me hope. I will not care about if Bikini woman got a phone or not come 10AM tomorrow. I'll be too busy watching my man Thor on stage kicking ***.
    01-29-13 10:34 PM
    Hey guys, a picture of her blackberry on her instagram taken from her IPAD.. Just sayin ... Photo by stpierre_305_deborah • Instagram
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-29-13 11:23 PM
    If I may be so BOLD, maybe a category could be created next go around (when the other models launch) rewarding the Crackberry Member who has been most helpful in sorting out forum members PB/BB phone issues.

Keeping it in the family so to speak!
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-29-13 11:25 PM
    Hey guys, a picture of her blackberry on her instagram taken from her IPAD.. Just sayin ... Photo by stpierre_305_deborah • Instagram
    not hard to add after the fact, no matter where its from or whos it is. Still don't believe it...let alone all the other points I made
    BB_Bmore and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    01-29-13 11:25 PM
    Whatever, hot girl did a shoot in a bikini = win for me. Diving into it conspiracy theory style on something so trivial in opinion shows people have to much time on their hands. But to each his own...
    devinthomas likes this.
    01-29-13 11:49 PM
    Wow this is more then rediculous. Some of you people need to really get out more.

1. I am a blackberry user who also owns an iPhone and uses instagram so that does not mean anything
    2. So you are telling me since I am a musician..... If I made a blackberry song to win a phone its cheating because that is my profession??
    3. Self sacrifice and dedication? She did put effort in. So what she didnt eat a spicy burger (which by the way the kid ate like 1/4 of so should he get the phone??)
    4. She is doing it for money and fame??? THOSE ARE THE TWO BEST REASONS TO DO ANYTHING!
    5. She called it a blackberry 10.............. well I do that all the time so I guess I do not like Blackberry either.

Go out...... have some fun....... have a drink..... you are watching too much X Files not everything is a conspiracy.
    01-30-13 12:08 AM
    Whatever, hot girl did a shoot in a bikini = win for me. Diving into it conspiracy theory style on something so trivial in opinion shows people have to much time on their hands. But to each his own...
    its not a conspiracy if you can prove it. Its been proven.

Yeah I have all night on my hands. I'm staying up until launch. You are on here posting comments about it too anyway???
    01-30-13 12:08 AM
    Wow this is more then rediculous. Some of you people need to really get out more.

1. I am a blackberry user who also owns an iPhone and uses instagram so that does not mean anything
    2. So you are telling me since I am a musician..... If I made a blackberry song to win a phone its cheating because that is my profession??
    3. Self sacrifice and dedication? She did put effort in. So what she didnt eat a spicy burger (which by the way the kid ate like 1/4 of so should he get the phone??)
    4. She is doing it for money and fame??? THOSE ARE THE TWO BEST REASONS TO DO ANYTHING!
    5. She called it a blackberry 10.............. well I do that all the time so I guess I do not like Blackberry either.

Go out...... have some fun....... have a drink..... you are watching too much X Files not everything is a conspiracy.
    1. she claimed she didnt have an iphone. doesnt matter if she has one. but lying???
    2. the blackberry song would clearly be specifically for blackberry, going out of your way. Holding a blackberry fruit in your hand while doing your job of posing for pictures is about 30 seconds of going out of your way.
    3. Yeah she did put effort in. To her normal job for a bathing suit shoot that is posted for sale online. yeah he didnt finish the burger it was too spicy, he put his mouth through **** never the less and tried! thats dedication
    4. its the best reason if you annouce it up front. this was a very sleezy way she went about entering. portraying it as a photo shoot just for the contest, no mention that it was a promotion for the bathing suit.Not the way to do a contest for fans, maybe for other things in life
    5. i dont care what you call it. its about what she called it claiming to be a crazy blackberry believer

that is your second post on here. first one saying people worrying about this have too much time. yet you are back????

not a conspiracy, picture and website evidence.....
    01-30-13 12:16 AM
    It took 5 min for me to write my posts. You actually did research lol. This is not a crime scene no need for "evidence". That this whole thing bothers you so much amazes me but to each their own.
    01-30-13 12:25 AM
    It took 5 min for me to write my posts. You actually did research lol. This is not a crime scene no need for "evidence". That this whole thing bothers you so much amazes me but to each their own.
    its not a crime scene.

Its a VERY suspicious entry into a contest on a website I like coming to. Would like to see people that don't have ulterior motives win blackberry devices with true effort put in. Its a shame that it has now been exposed that the whole thing was for the bikini promotion.

Its seems most agree with me
    01-30-13 12:29 AM
    dude... you're missing the point.
    the point is, Crackberry is a community. and do you like your community being cheated for something like what she did?
    i don't. if it's a matter of getting the free phone into someone truly genuinely love blackberry and willing to get and put effort to make sure he/she wins the phone, i'm all for it.
    but willingly to lie and win and thinking that crackberry peeps will not thought of this, is a blatant ignorant of crackberry's community's intelligence.
    if only there's a thought of putting criterias needed to win the prize into the forum, i'm sure many crackberrians will put their own effort to win the prize and not letting some girl take a ride of crackberry and get the phone that she doesn't deserve...

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    01-30-13 12:58 AM
55 123