we've all heard about the rukus,,, i have no say, but my humble unasked for opinion is that if she is not truly a BB girl, then give the phone to someone who has worked hard to earn it...
    01-29-13 07:32 PM
    I think she gets a "re-do"...full crackberry and BB10 attire...or NO PHONE

AND NO iPHONE
    01-29-13 07:37 PM
    I think she gets a "re-do"...full crackberry and BB10 attire...or NO PHONE
    You know, I think I'd settle for no attire at all...
    01-29-13 07:38 PM
    Considering she models for a living...and in no way did anything crazy, does not deserve a free BB10 device.

I went to work today, do I get a free phone too?
    01-29-13 07:40 PM
    The guy who made those paper things deserves it more definitely. This girl did nothing impressive whatsoever.
    01-29-13 07:41 PM
    As I mentioned before...she should have at least shown a nipple or a custom haircut of the BB or CB logo in a certain area that I would love to
    01-29-13 07:42 PM
    Should be origami papers vs tattoo IMO
    01-29-13 07:44 PM
    She modeled for the BB video, yes she deserves a phone.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-29-13 07:45 PM
    NO Bikini girl doesn't but breast cancer awareness girl does
    01-29-13 07:45 PM
    Na, other members have done more drastic and memorable task.
    I say give it to Origami guy.
    Patience and Skill trumps scandily clad for me any day.
    01-29-13 07:47 PM
    Of coarse she should get a BB10 phone. Attractive people always get what they want. **** if I wasn't engaged Id buy one for her.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-29-13 07:49 PM
    yes, give her a z10!
    I think if you are actually upset at this then you have too much time on your hands. So a hot girl made a video about wanting a blackberry....... in my books that is a step forward. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here but blackberry is not at the top of the "cool phones to have" list as of yet. As a blackberry shareholder I will take every hot girl I can showing off a blackberry.
    peter9477, just_luc, raino and 3 others like this.
    A lot of people seem to believe that all of the videos are competing between each other for the phone. They are not. Everyone who submitted a video is already a winner, they do not have to win against any other videos.
    I think if you are actually upset at this then you have too much time on your hands. So a hot girl made a video about wanting a blackberry....... in my books that is a step forward. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here but blackberry is not at the top of the "cool phones to have" list as of yet. As a blackberry shareholder I will take every hot girl I can showing off a blackberry.
    Amen.. she's a gorgeous girl doing sexy poses for US to look at and post on the internet that she would do that for a Blackberry.. that's good publicity!
    01-29-13 07:54 PM
    She got a phone because she's hot...that's it. I know plenty of ugly people who like tech as well.

All she did was put on a bikini , she probably didn't even have to upload the video lol had a photographer for that

So if she can win off looks alone then why must someone who isn't as blessed with the looks have to scar the body for life or eat food that could potentially make your insides bleed?

I say Kevin and the gang apologize by giving purchasing a new Z10 for every CrackBerry member including me

Who's with me!?!?!? *crickets*

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    01-29-13 08:04 PM
    It's not up to us but no she did not amaze me. We also don't know what the runner ups had in store so it might have been the better one.
    01-29-13 08:11 PM
    You would think that if she were really the Crackberry and BB fan she says she is, she would have responded to some of the posts here. Does she even know she has a new Z10? Where are you Deborah!
    01-29-13 08:13 PM
    There are plenty of hot celebrities out there who rock the BBs
    FSeverino and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    01-29-13 08:14 PM
    Bikini girl should get a Z10.
    01-29-13 08:23 PM
    What ever happens CrackBerry is making a mint off the hits on the post, good or bad. They may not even say anything about it and see if it will go away by itself.

They messed up, bad. She doesn't even use a BlackBerry, let alone it being the only one she's ever used. Go look at the top post of the post, I posted what the contest was about(direct quote from the original post). She doesn't tick off one of the qualifications.

Businesses need to make money. She's making hers with the ad on the front page, and CrackBerry is making theirs off of posts from outraged readers.
    SEAWARRIOR and jesse_h like this.
    01-29-13 08:24 PM
    It was far from anything WILD or crazy to get a freebie phone. Just like the DEAD Mall Princess Stunt.

A person could have dragged on their b utt in snow pants down portage ave. and turned onto main dragged behind a car yelling blackberry 10 and lost out to something that wasn't even great. In any event kudos she duped everyone and will probably just sell the phone. This should easily be topped for the next great promo if this was all that was needed to win.

Why was there no actual place card with Crackberry at least in the video? Cause i am sure it will be used elsewhere with a few edits..lol
    Last edited by SparkyBC; 01-29-13 at 08:39 PM.
    01-29-13 08:28 PM
    Considering she models for a living...and in no way did anything crazy, does not deserve a free BB10 device.

I went to work today, do I get a free phone too?
    EXACTLY what I put in the main page. This so dumb that she was even considered. Ok, she is 'sexy' but are last time around TWO girls MUD WRESTLED and didnt win (from what i remember)... so, if we are going just on looks then she loses... if we are going on how crazy it is, she loses.
    01-29-13 08:32 PM
    unless I get the phone instead, I don't care if she gets it.
    01-29-13 08:34 PM
    I thought you have to do something crazy to win the new bb10. This is far from that ...
    01-29-13 08:38 PM
55 123