I have the autostandby software installed on my bb, and it works great. Though recently it has been trying to go into standby during phone conversations, which is causing my bb to mute my phone. It is very annoying. Anyone have any advice on how to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 02:26 PM
    I have the autostandby software installed on my bb, and it works great. Though recently it has been trying to go into standby during phone conversations, which is causing my bb to mute my phone. It is very annoying. Anyone have any advice on how to fix this?

Contact the developer of the application, because that is a serious problem!! IMO
    07-29-08 02:27 PM
    for the bold2 (9700) just hold the * key. (I have a Rogers version with Rogers software)

a warning for all who do not lock there blackberry, make sure you do it all the time as you will one day call someone without knowing it and they will hear what you talk about them!

hope it is not your wife
    12-26-09 01:11 PM
    hah, heard many people discussing such thing on there phone!!
    12-26-09 01:20 PM
    WOW! so for me after thinking i pressed every button trying to lock my key pad. After you select "keyboard lock" under "left side convenience key opens". Go to home screen and press the Button under your charger input. It normally your vocal command key.
    08-15-10 06:00 AM
    I have the BlackBerry Bold 9700, and I use ALT-ENTER to lock my phone (with the password). It took me a while to figure it out because ALT-ENTER caused the language selection menu to pop up; but you can change that. Go to "Options", then "Language and Text Input", from there select "None" for "Input Language Selection Shortcut".
    08-21-10 12:39 AM
    to lock it just press on star * button and hold .....and unlock from the mute botton

regards
    12-19-10 10:06 PM
    Hi do anyone no a app I can get to lock my phone a (Style 9760) so when it rings no one can answer without a code. Please help.................................
    03-30-11 10:28 AM
    I'm glad this post was brought back fro the dead. I had no idea about the alt+enter combo - thanks!

03-30-11 01:30 PM
    With Dial from Home Screen set to "No" pressing the K key locks mine. Pressing and holding the A key does it too. FYI

03-30-11 10:03 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD