I was looking online for wireless printer but decided to go shop for one. I looked at all the reviews specs etc etc. How the heck was I going to remember all this. Then the lights came on,Duh. Off I went with Playbook in hand and iPhone in pocket(Hotspot). I did price comparisons,specs etc etc with the Playbook right there in the store(s). Very portable device . I ended up not buying printer(not wasting money) because I couldn't find what I was looking for. What a great tool for shopping.. Will take it shopping from now on..
    03-10-12 08:52 AM
    Wow, finally a post that has Apple and BB working together XD.

I'm glad you found a use on your Playbook. The 7" size is handy
    03-10-12 08:57 AM
    I agree! A few weeks back our microwave crapped out on me the morning I had to take my son in for knee surgery. Once he was taken back to the O.R. I had a couple of hours to kill so I began searching nearby stores for the best offer. Being able to pull up multiple websites and quickly switch back and forth between them made finding the best deal quick and painless. I found the best deal, left the hospital, and was back in less than 30 minutes!
    03-10-12 09:06 AM
    I agree! A few weeks back our microwave crapped out on me the morning I had to take my son in for knee surgery. Once he was taken back to the O.R. I had a couple of hours to kill so I began searching nearby stores for the best offer. Being able to pull up multiple websites and quickly switch back and forth between them made finding the best deal quick and painless. I found the best deal, left the hospital, and was back in less than 30 minutes!
    I've owned the PB for some months now. Never entered the the mind to take it shopping with me before today. Im a little slow ya know!!!!
    03-10-12 09:14 AM
    Off I went with Playbook in hand and iPhone in pocket(Hotspot).
    Out of curiosity, wasn't the IPhone browser enough for the task?
    03-10-12 11:20 AM
    The size might make it too small for the comparison,
    I live using my BB for lists and such but I use my playbook when grocery shopping as I can swipe back from the list of things I need, to the list of things I want, and check it against the flyers with quick swipes back and forward. can't do that on my phone that fast, or read as much content on the smaller screen
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-10-12 01:06 PM
    It could do the job for sure. The size of the display makes it easier for my old eyes.
    03-10-12 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD