im thinking about either getting the curve which i can get for 89.99 (refurbished) or the pearl 8110 for 49.99 (refurbished). im just wondering if the curve has the same functions as the pearl as far as themes, apps, memory card slot, recieves mms, and those basic functions. I used to have a curve and sold it but am going back to it now so im wondering if i should get curve or pearl, as long as the pearl has same functions im most likely gonna get the pearl.
    08-17-08 12:10 PM
    im thinking about either getting the curve which i can get for 89.99 (refurbished) or the pearl 8110 for 49.99 (refurbished). im just wondering if the curve has the same functions as the pearl as far as themes, apps, memory card slot, recieves mms, and those basic functions. I used to have a curve and sold it but am going back to it now so im wondering if i should get curve or pearl, as long as the pearl has same functions im most likely gonna get the pearl.
    pearl = for women
    curve = for men

I kid .. I kid..
    all the features are the same except for the full keyboard of the curve..
    08-17-08 12:28 PM
    Get the Curve. I have both and after the Curve, I dread going back to the Pearl.. The bigger screen and the full keyboard make a HUGE difference and make it worth the few extra bucks.
    08-17-08 12:33 PM
    exactly the same...
    we all know the difference in the keypads so dont even bring that at up..
    08-17-08 12:39 PM
    I had the Pearl for 4 mths and now I have the Curve...
    Definately get the curve, bigger screen, more memory, full keyboard--cant go wrong.....
    08-17-08 01:32 PM
    I had the Pearl for 4 mths and now I have the Curve...
    Definately get the curve, bigger screen, more memory, full keyboard--cant go wrong.....
    The Pearl (8110) and the Curve (8310) have exactly the same amount of memory: 64mb
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 08-17-08 at 01:45 PM.
    08-17-08 01:43 PM
    Yeah, on the 8110 and 8310, only the keyboard and screen are different - but they are big differences. Need it small to fit in a pocket? Get the Pearl. Want easier typing and a bigger screen? Get the Curve. They'll do the same things for you.
    08-17-08 02:00 PM
    I have a pearl. I recently tried out the curve and didn't like it. I like how simple the pearl is and its size.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-08 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD