This is confirmed: Shopcrackberry and all of the other smartphones experts stores have been hacked and credit card data may be compromised. Smartphones experts has admitted it, however the other thread posted here was moved to a barely seen forum and no mention has been made on the main page of Crackberry (yet ShopCrackberry has another "news" article of their own the the main page advertising todays deal!)

Like it or not, this is news and should be left here in this forum as well as an article posted on the main page advising people of this fact.

Your site was hacked - it happens. I am not angry with shopcrackberry regarding this and do not hold it against them. However, it does seem like you are trying to hide it by moving threads mentioning it off of the news forum and not posting an article about it on the main page. Lots of people use e-mail address for online purchases only to avoid there regular accounts being spammed and do not check them for notices like this. Please do the right thing by your loyal site members and shoppers and make this more public.
    rick0415 and Jelly -Bean like this.
    08-09-13 01:47 PM
    I received the notice today as well.
    08-09-13 01:52 PM
    I may have unwittingly bumped this down from the top of the unanswered list.. sorry.
    08-09-13 01:54 PM
    Ha, and again, moved from the news forum to the website forum with no explanation whatsoever. Crackberry, I am very disappointed in you.
    08-09-13 01:56 PM
    We have advised the moderators they can leave this thread in the News Forum, but would like the follow up discussion in the currently active thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/site-ne...cation-836488/
    08-09-13 02:02 PM