Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 05:25 PM
    Huh? Us only? Just ordered? Weird

Posted with my Q10
    10-06-14 05:31 PM
    Just rechecked and it's not there, weird? Sorry about that folks

Posted with my Q10
    10-06-14 05:32 PM
    Here's my confirmation, maybe another glitch like the coupon gate issue on the weekend?

Thank you for ordering from the BlackBerry US.

Your order has been submitted and is currently being processed. You will receive another email with the details of your order within 48 hours.�

ORDER DETAILS
    Order Number: 93360XXXXX
    Order Date: October 6, 2014

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
    BlackBerry US Customer Service
    www.findmyorder.com

Posted with my Q10
    10-06-14 05:37 PM
    Moral of the story is Digital River sucks. I don't know why BlackBerry can't operate this internally
    10-06-14 06:12 PM
    It is showing in stock on the Canadian shopblackberry.
    10-06-14 06:39 PM
    Beg to differ. When I ordered my Passport on the 24th it arrived two days later at my door in Canada. Fabulous service.

Posted by my fabulous Passport
    10-06-14 06:41 PM
    I spoke to someone at digital river and it was horrible. I didn't know they don't speak any English. I couldn't understand any words she was saying. Basically I left my issue alone and will be calling them again hoping it's someone else that picks up.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 06:51 PM
    And another thread.....
    10-06-14 07:03 PM
    It's been determined that the in stock button lights up whenever an order is cancelled by a customer. So if you keep refreshing, you might get lucky!

Have fun!

Posted via CB10
    Jtaylor1986 likes this.
    10-06-14 07:19 PM
    Moral of the story is Digital River sucks. I don't know why BlackBerry can't operate this internally
    I wish they would ditch digital river. Thankfully I didn't have any problems with my passport. My z10 and z30 were an utter debacle.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 10:02 PM
    Digital River provides the single worst buying experience I've ever known.

They better be dirt cheap or something for BlackBerry, because that's the ONLY way I could understand why they'd choose to deal with them.

Today I got an email from Shop CrackBerry about my PayPal payment failing for some reason, and I called the number listed in the email. I got through to someone within a minute or two, and he was beyond helpful. He gave me my options, sent me an email immediately with a form to use my debit card, and was just so damn nice (probably Canadian!). As soon as I got off the phone with him, I thought to myself: Shop CrackBerry is what Shop BlackBerry should be like.
    nycspaces. likes this.
    10-06-14 10:14 PM

They better be dirt cheap or something for BlackBerry, because that's the ONLY way I could understand why they'd choose to deal with them.

Today I got an email from Shop CrackBerry about my PayPal payment failing for some reason, and I called the number listed in the email. I got through to someone within a minute or two, and he was beyond helpful. He gave me my options, sent me an email immediately with a form to use my debit card, and was just so damn nice (probably Canadian!). As soon as I got off the phone with him, I thought to myself: Shop CrackBerry is what Shop BlackBerry should be like.
    YES... I've said this from the very start! Why didn't they just contract out shopCrackberry!?? Those guys are on the ball.

Posted via CB10
    nycspaces. likes this.
    10-06-14 11:01 PM

You're not the only one with Payapl issues.
    Did you call the direct 24/7 toll free #. Good information to know. They said they couldn't process many PayPal orders over the weekend for any unknown reason. They wanted to cancel my order and I said no . To hold on instead.
    10-08-14 07:03 AM