When I upload Facebook pictures from my Pearl, the quality is pretty grainy with lots of artifacts, is there a way to reduce this?
    08-25-08 12:29 AM
    When I upload Facebook pictures from my Pearl, the quality is pretty grainy with lots of artifacts, is there a way to reduce this?
    First off, nice to see you got your phone activated. To answer your ?, start the camera, hit the berry button, select options, once the screen opens, make the pic size small,(good for web posting), set the quality to superfine and youshould be rolling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 12:40 AM
    First off, nice to see you got your phone activated. To answer your ?, start the camera, hit the berry button, select options, once the screen opens, make the pic size small,(good for web posting), set the quality to superfine and youshould be rolling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, I was going to bump up my thread and let you guys know, but meh.

Turns out my phone was fine, but the other day when I was fiddling around with the options, under the network part, there was a "Data Services: OFF" option. Naturally, I clicked on, and was instantly registered with the network and everything was dandy.

And thanks for the tips, I'll give them a whirl.
    08-25-08 12:47 AM
    Once again, welcome to CB..
    You might want to look into a memory card also...
    08-25-08 01:40 AM
    Once again, welcome to CB..
    You might want to look into a memory card also...
    Already got a 1GB microSD that I used with my old phone. Going to have to upgrade to an 8GB soon though. Thanks for all the help.
    08-25-08 01:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD